EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

got tracking on bag! Will be here Monday! Also thinking of making a putter change before this thing kicks off!
Longest bag opening ever, glad it's been located!

& putter?

Tell Dan Levy GIF by CBC

Absolutely not home long enough to cut it right now lol.
I’m with you here. Last year I hired a lawn service and I absolutely love it. Saves me about 2.5 hours every Saturday

Longest bag opening ever, glad it's been located!

& putter?

Tell Dan Levy GIF by CBC
I’m not usually a Callaway/Odyssey fan but am intrigued with the AI putters. Or maybe a Linq. Who knows lol

I’m not usually a Callaway/Odyssey fan but am intrigued with the AI putters. Or maybe a Linq. Who knows lol
Good news. I know a couple people with both that will be there that you might be able to try. 😉

Well headed to the gym and won’t be getting to the course this week due being at the hospital, so one more, maybe 2 range sessions before travel day. How many more times is everyone getting out before the event?

Well headed to the gym and won’t be getting to the course this week due being at the hospital, so one more, maybe 2 range sessions before travel day. How many more times is everyone getting out before the event?
I have 3 rounds planned and 4 more PT sessions. I want to get a lesson, but I'm pretty booked. I also found out I'll be opening another hospital in New Orleans 2 weeks after the event (yesterday during my all day sessions) so my time is coming to be a bit limited for a short period. Still trying to squeeze everything in.

Hoping for 1 more round, need a practice session and maybe 1 sim session for ball testing but that's all hopeful as it's snowing today 🙄

Most days I'll at least be hitting balls if it ever stays warm for more than 3 days.

Played four rounds in Myrtle Beach Saturday to Tuesday and surprisingly struck the ball well considering I haven't played a real round since November.

Got rounds scheduled tomorrow and Sunday. Next Saturday ABCD tourney at my club plus normal Sunday round. Plus the Sunday round before heading to Ballyhack, so if all goes to plan, so at least 5 more rounds before the event. May try to squeeze in some 9s during the week if I can find the time.

Excited to finally get to test out the Volt.

Good news. I know a couple people with both that will be there that you might be able to try. 😉
Isn't LinQ a bit harder if they don't have a Callaway driver lol

Four or five more rounds I'd guess

Any chance I could try her out on Sunday? Assuming the Smoke comes tomorrow like it's supposed to?
Text me before you leave so I don't forget to put it in the bag

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Text me before you leave so I don't forget to put it in the bag
Speaking of bag...hows the ZTF thread going for everyone?

Will be getting back in there tomorrow finally. Stupid weather. Might need your videographer skills too since I need to bring my removable panels based on the weather forecast.

@Bus and @Daluteh pulling up in their man van to Bally. 🤣🤣

It’s great. Just got derailed as far as amount of playing time till we get there.

Won't get the bag until next Saturday. Looking forward to testing it out and swapping everything over from my current bag

Back