EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

BagBoy and Ballyhack! This is going to be an awesome experience. I can't believe signups for 2024 are already happening, but I love it!

The 2 man teams sounds fun on this one! Along with the fun custom gear!

Let's go. Right near my bday

This one is going to be good. Bag Boy bringing the heat!

Oh yes, this will be an awesome adventure!

First time event, but it will be similar to what we did with the Budget Championship.
Yeah, was trying to figure out how to phrase the question without using another company's name.

Yeah, was trying to figure out how to phrase the question without using another company's name.
Haha, its all good.
We had so much fun at the Budget Championship this year, next year we are doing two similar formats but with two different companies.
Bag Boy had a blast and is so excited to take the reigns on this one.

This looks so fun, definitely will be entering.

I Want More GIF

Wow..... thatsalotta golf!!
Bring on the goats!!!

this is going to be so awesome!

Boom sounds amazing!!!

This sounds amazing!

Great to see the details.

Loco is a great addition to any team name.

This is going to be fun! Bring on the Ballyhack goats! Fun follow at home for those not participating as well since the action comes fast and furious. Look forward to it!

This is going to be fun! Bring on the Ballyhack goats! Fun follow at home for those not participating as well since the action comes fast and furious. Look forward to it!
Wait till you see the prize for those following at home...

Custom Bag Boy ZTFs and more custom Devant stuff. Alt shot is back! And the winner gets to come back again...I'm ready @xThor !

great sponsor.
great format.
great location.

sooooo....great!

Excited to see Craig again! You could tell how much he enjoyed this event last year and I heard the same about him the year before. Love that they are making it their own this time!

So when do I start the campaign for me and @Thrillbilly Jim to get into this thing as hillbilly hackers

Back