EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

@Muchmore help me with net please. I’m going the wrong way
With our damn weather, I'll probably get one round in before it decides to snow again! I am playing Monday though in the first round of posting season!

With our damn weather, I'll probably get one round in before it decides to snow again! I am playing Monday though in the first round of posting season!
I'm choosing to focus on this, and ignore everything between now and then.

1711558105732.png

We went from snow to rain to snow to now upcoming sunshine. I'm hoping I can get a round in on 4/20 with the MN/WI guys. That may be my first round if I'm healed enough but even if not I'll gut out as much as I can in prep.

I have a feeling mine isn't going to move much, if at all.

@Muchmore help me with net please. I’m going the wrong way
Me too.
But there will always be one or two, you know the ones, hung like a thimble and need that pound your chest moment. Good news, they rarely win and soft capping is too easy to see.

Big club selection shakeup for me today. We’ll see how it works out.

THP experience dynamic handicapping? @BigDill lets go through this again 🤣
Dwight Office Tv GIF by The Office

Big club selection shakeup for me today. We’ll see how it works out.
What's changing? Where are we at? I know there are some other experiences between now and ours, but time is getting shorter and shorter.

Yeah, travel for me is officially 5 weeks out 😳🤯
Yep I will be officially 5 weeks on Friday. I just hope my appliances come when I requested, not when they are saying so I don't have to leave late in the day that Friday. Pretty excited. Hoping our bags come soon as well!

Yep I will be officially 5 weeks on Friday. I just hope my appliances come when I requested, not when they are saying so I don't have to leave late in the day that Friday. Pretty excited. Hoping our bags come soon as well!
I can't imagine having to deal with something as major as building a house, I'm trying to manage a week of solo parenting and work with a child on spring break and barely surviving 🤣

I can't imagine having to deal with something as major as building a house, I'm trying to manage a week of solo parenting and work with a child on spring break and barely surviving 🤣
Yep, throw in regular work and the Navy too and trying to keep up with prep and progress to my goals for my game and this event and it's pretty crazy. Really looking forward to a few days or relaxation and meeting you fellers.

Umm, he's already said he has several that are traveling to the event....

#skimming
It's why I said what I said lol. #definitelynotskimming lol

& now that I've realized it's 5 weeks out, I'm starting to question if I need to update the travel bag......

& now that I've realized it's 5 weeks out, I'm starting to question if I need to update the travel bag......
Jump on the deal Caddy Daddy has right now for the Constrictor Gunmetal Travel Cover that includes the duffel & shoe bag.

Back