ANNOUNCEMENT The 2024 Albatross Club is Now Open

One of my favorite things is from now until December seeing both badges on everyone’s name

The 2024 badges look great!

One of my favorite things is from now until December seeing both badges on everyone’s name

david schwimmer dancing GIF

OOOOOH Yeah!

panda everybody GIF

Done!

Thanks to my benefactor. I have paid your kindness and generosity forward. It is the THP way.

Sweet! Always love this. So worth it.

hello world

I just got a break from work and checked on the Victory Cup thread. Can't lie... I got super excited and super jealous to see others w/ the 2024 tag. Couldn't get to "account upgrades" fast enough. Here's to another great year on THP!!

Wow I'd like to thank the person that paid mine for me! That was very generous of you and very much appreciated!

In for another year!!!!

Haven't been an AC Member in a couple years, but I've been lurking again the past couple months. Time to jump back in!
Love to see it!

Easily the best money I spend every year!

Boom!

To the beautiful person who paid for my membership, a truly heartfelt thank you. You know who you are and I’m excited to see what 2024 has in store for you.

I promise as soon as I get a job to pay it forward as well!

Mine was paid for me, so naturally that has has been passed on. I wholeheartedly love that the AC supports St. Jude's. Easy decision here.

Back