EXPERIENCE The 2023 SkyTrak Experience

Too bad ST+ can’t teach me how to putt. I bought a mat just to get some more practice. So, so bad.

Despite being the "enemy", hit me up on Thursday night and we'll see what's going on. 👊

Are you a putting guru?

Guru might be a stretch but I'm no slouch. Stupid thing is I can see what people are doing but not myself.

Guru might be a stretch but I'm no slouch. Stupid thing is I can see what people are doing but not myself.
This is me on the greens right now...I got lucky my last round. I'm hoping the mountains at Ballyhack help me figure out which way a putt breaks. Played a course two weeks ago with subtle breaks and I watched a handful of putts break away from the hole on my line. Talk about disheartening

This is me on the greens right now...I got lucky my last round. I'm hoping the mountains at Ballyhack help me figure out which way a putt breaks. Played a course two weeks ago with subtle breaks and I watched a handful of putts break away from the hole on my line. Talk about disheartening

Looks like there's going to be a lot of night putting happening. No worries, we'll get it sorted out...without Aim Point!

This is coming up quickly! It’s been a great follow for folks so far and I’m looking forward to more to come!

Team Scripting has arrived courtesy of SkyTrak

Team JB - Blue one day and Red the other
Team Koske - Blue one day and black/grey the other

Well, that's interesting. Kind of makes me curious.

Team scripting? Let's go.

Gotta wonder what exactly that means. Am I leaving my hanger shirts at home?

I think they are just bandanas and track suits to be worn at dinner and warm-ups.

We always recommend packing like you would normally just in case of fit or anything, but we will have shirts for each of the days for everybody.
Plus, save room, the pro shop there is amazing.

We always recommend packing like you would normally just in case of fit or anything, but we will have shirts for each of the days for everybody.
Plus, save room, the pro shop there is amazing.

Unexpectedly awesome!

For as hot and humid as it has been, a trip to Ballyhack would be a perfect break from it all.

For as hot and humid as it has been, a trip to Ballyhack would be a perfect break from it all.

Been wondering about the weather there. Elevation isn't much different than home, but I suspect it won't be as humid.

Been wondering about the weather there. Elevation isn't much different than home, but I suspect it won't be as humid.
Should be more comfortable. We are headed to the mountains here in NC in a few weeks to escape the heat for a bit.

Well, that's a wrinkle I didn't expect. I have all sorts of outfits delivered and ready to go. ;)

Wait there is scripting and @AuzzieMatt didn't get a say???

Nary a whisper of a word was said...😢

Team scripting - nice, going to be fun!

Soooo, I just took Monday off because why go to work for one day?

Also a question for @JB. Do the carts at Ballyhack have USB charge ports in them or will I need a power brick?

Soooo, I just took Monday off because why go to work for one day?

Also a question for @JB. Do the carts at Ballyhack have USB charge ports in them or will I need a power brick?
They do have charger ports. We always recommend having a brick just in case, as all cart chargers are not hte most reliable.

Back