EXPERIENCE The 2023 GOAT Cup with Callaway Golf

When are we getting predictions
I didn't know that Team Tutor has someone with a magistic head of hair, I need to reset the board.
I just got the handicaps this morning, they will come this week at some point.

I didn't know that Team Tutor has someone with a magistic head of hair, I need to reset the board.

A6D2ECF6-ACEE-49D7-881D-E7DB6FFBBDEC.gif
Can’t wait for this to start! From seeing a brand new Dormie Network Course to the amazing banter and golf sure to happen!

Preview show?

I have a dozen in my bag I picked up.
Havent decided yet :D
I wasn't sure about them.myself but I looked at them yesterday at GG. I dig them. Probably going to order some soon.

Is anyone going to be using the 360 triple track?
Is @JasonFinleyCG going to?

The 360 with the good good colors would be an instant buy from me. It’s a nice color combo.

Just going to be rocking the regular CS TT

While I am excited for this event. I am going to have to catch up after the fact. Will be off the grid on vacation next week will this happens. Maybe the cruise ship will have wifi or something that I can still see what is happening.

Not the 360 TT, I've got both the X LS with and without TT that I'll be using.

While I am excited for this event. I am going to have to catch up after the fact. Will be off the grid on vacation next week will this happens. Maybe the cruise ship will have wifi or something that I can still see what is happening.
Poor timing for a vacation! :ROFLMAO:

Ill make it easy for you.
Team Finley wins.

Back