EXPERIENCE The 2023 Evolve Experience

I got out to the range today. Had to go to one of our dams that just so happens to have a driving range next door. Luckily had clubs in the back of the truck. Wind was howling off the river so made ball flight interesting. Will likely need all the pops at Dormie.
3 weeks gives time for a quick lesson and some gentle work at home.

And being here right now, the course has some teeth.

This event has snuck up on me. Can't believe it's almost here and I am ready to see what Evolve has in store for you guys.

Jeeeez the place is looking pristiiiiine

Evolve Woodworks looks interesting. Will you guys report back about that and some needlepoint belts. They said they may have some belts in the works around The Masters!

@RabidWombats is your golf bag set yet?

im currently deciding between which putter to bring. Atlanta, or Versa 7s :unsure:
Yeah my bag is pretty well set with the new addition of the Rouge ST. Now I just have to find my swing again. Pretty rough round Monday and some weird balls on the range today.

Evolve Woodworks looks interesting. Will you guys report back about that and some needlepoint belts. They said they may have some belts in the works around The Masters!
We will certainly report back on the belts and woodworks. I am really excited to see what they have in the works.

Spoke to Ben today about swag and I think you guys are going to love what they did for you.
Can't wait for you to learn more about bespoke.

Spoke to Ben today about swag and I think you guys are going to love what they did for you.
Man I can not wait to see what they have come up with. Listening to Ben talk on the Off Course Podcasts there is are some really cool things that are potentially coming out of their shop.

woooooo.
I’ve been thrilled with everything I own from them, can’t wait to take it to the next level!!

Excited to follow along and see what's in store for y'all.

7095307B-37E7-4BA6-A97A-57E1BE17A8FD.jpegYou guys are on deck! Can’t wait!!!!

Back