EXPERIENCE The 2022 Titleist Experience

I do have 1st tee jitters already. 3.5 months to practice.
Personally I will make sure everyone in advance knows I suck...no pressure now. :p😂

Never owned Titleist anything other than golf balls and my driver is 8 years old. This would be one hell of a way to change that.
Titleist makes something other than golf balls?

Titleist makes something other than golf balls?
I mean you signed up for an event around Titleist Equipment, so I would hope so.

I’ve always wanted to do something like this especially if it involves a new Titleist driver being released. My Titleist Tsi2 is my first ever Titleist product and I have to say by far the best driver I’ve ever had. If the other Titleist products are anything like my driver it would be a dream come true to try out their other products and start to update my bag with them.

I’ve always wanted to do something like this especially if it involves a new Titleist driver being released. My Titleist Tsi2 is my first ever Titleist product and I have to say by far the best driver I’ve ever had. If the other Titleist products are anything like my driver it would be a dream come true to try out their other products and start to update my bag with them.
Definitely jump into the Albatross Club and then as experiences have signups, jump in.

Then again I didn’t enter this one…but I’ll be there in spirit.

Been a minute since I’ve signed up for a THP event. Doesn’t look like we sign up in the thread anymore ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been a minute since I’ve signed up for a THP event. Doesn’t look like we sign up in the thread anymore ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Signups were last week.
Announcement coming of participants soon.

Participants will be announced Saturday.
#GetExcited

Joined a diehard player last night who I've known for ~10 years. Haven't golfed with him in at least a year. He excitedly shares details about 13 new clubs in the bag. As a FYI, this gentleman just turned 70 and is in great shape.

His driver is the TSi1. I was impressed to see the consistent ball flight throughout the round. He still gets it out there (~240 yards). This driver sounds and looks great! Can't wait to see what Titleist does with their next generation. Some lucky THPers will be amongst the first to know and I'll be following along.

Participants will be announced Saturday.
#GetExcited

"Oh Boy Is This Great" ... Flounder (how is there no .GIF for this?) :eek:

7EBC4344-F72D-4A1D-809F-BAB662A73C11.jpeg
Had to get it on my phone Gif app.
Either way can’t wait for Saturday!

2 more days to see who is involved in this one!!!

Saturday announcement?! This is exciting! Goodluck to everyone who entered!

BoooYaaaa

Back