EXPERIENCE The 2022 Morgan Cup: Sponsored by Cobra Golf

iPad has a keyboard. Typically? Yes. I don’t expect to be working, so thus why I brought the laptop, Aka when I wind up having to still work 🙄
The perk of academia….they can call if the lab is burning otherwise.

Fellas: good time to remind y’all to bring an extra charging cable to keep in your golf bag, or a portable charger.
Yep two battery back ups fully charged and really to rock

The perk of academia….they can call if the lab is burning otherwise.

Albeit doubtful, I had a client making noise about wanting to write an offer on stuff they saw over the weekend and of course they would pick this weekend.

Albeit doubtful, I had a client making noise about wanting to write an offer on stuff they saw over the weekend and of course they would pick this weekend.
Yeah I have a friend who in your business. You gotta do what you gotta do in that world.

Yeah I has a friend who in your business. You gotta do what you gotta do in that world.
Very much a “f**k it we’ll figure it out as we go” situation. I’ve done contracts from my phone, but it’s not as easy as having a keyboard etc

I set two. First goes off at 3am, second is at 3:10.

I’m considering another one set up across the room…
My first THP Experience, I overslept my alarm by 45 minutes and made it to the gate about 15 minutes before boarding actually began.

Very much a “f**k it we’ll figure it out as we go” situation. I’ve done contracts from my phone, but it’s not as easy as having a keyboard etc
I heard my friend explain to the seller relator that he needs to edit something. If not my client can write on $100 as final sale price and you have to accept it.
That’s great that my friend is that honest and scary the level of some realtors.

My first THP Experience, I overslept my alarm by 45 minutes and made it to the gate about 15 minutes before boarding actually began.
😱

This is my nightmare scenario!

Fellas: good time to remind y’all to bring an extra charging cable to keep in your golf bag, or a portable charger.

I heard my friend explain to the seller relator that he needs to edit something. If not my client can write on $100 as final sale price and you have to accept it.
That’s great that my friend is that honest and scary the level of some realtors.
Man… You’re gonna have to tell me that story in person or ask him for more info, cause I’m spinning my wheels at the context on that one.

Man… You’re gonna have to tell me that story in person or ask him for more info, cause I’m spinning my wheels at the context on that one.
Something about seller agreeing to all terms but selling realtor not acknowledging the addendum was not present. So he could have written anything in there. Had he let it go through.

I will stay up all night to make my flight for this lol
I was awake at 1 am and had the idea that I should just make a pot of coffee and power through. Then I dozed off in my chair.

Just an FYI, if you want something to drink other than probably pretty basic liquor/beer stock, you’ll want to get it before you get to West Point.

I was awake at 1 am and had the idea that I should just make a pot of coffee and power through. Then I dozed off in my chair.

Probably for the better lol. I don’t leave tomorrow but I’m already having trouble falling asleep.

Just an FYI, if you want something to drink other than probably pretty basic liquor/beer stock, you’ll want to get it before you get to West Point.
Limited sources? Not dry county sort of situation?

Something about seller agreeing to all terms but selling realtor not acknowledging the addendum was not present. So he could have written anything in there. Had he let it go through.
Oh boy 🤦‍♂️

There is a thread for you then.....after dark

Love the plug. With the young kids, when they finally go down I can dive in. I might have to venture into that thread 🙏🏼

Limited sources? Not dry county sort of situation?
Just put a flask of garrison brothers in my bag, that’ll hold me over for.. okay I’m out by tomorrow. Damn it.

Back