EXPERIENCE The 2021 Data Experience Sponsored by Shot Scope

Great courses, some of my favorite I’ve ever played

This should be a really hot ticket item. Great location and what you will learn is going to help your game immensely.

This is going to be such a freaking cool event!!!

This should be a really hot ticket item. Great location and what you will learn is going to help your game immensely.
It’s a free trip to play golf 😂😂😀

What an awesome opportunity. Are you freaking kidding me?!

Some tough news to deliver.

With careful thought, we have moved this event to 2022. Unfortunately travel rules in place will keep our partner Shot Scope from coming here until after the event takes place and one of our winners of this lucky trip has been injured.

Rather than just wing it, we thought it best to move the event to 2022, bring Shot Scope to it, as well as @Cruskater and @Danimal and invite a couple of more THPers to join into the fun as well.

Crazy part is...There might just be some new stuff too.

I hear that you are an expert in the art of lemonade out of lemons. Sad for the short term but awesome for 2022 for new attendees and new products

With careful thought, we have moved this event to 2022. Unfortunately travel rules in place will keep our partner Shot Scope from coming here until after the event takes place and one of our winners of this lucky trip has been injured.

Rather than just wing it, we thought it best to move the event to 2022, bring Shot Scope to it, as well as @Cruskater and @Danimal and invite a couple of more THPers to join into the fun as well.

Total bummer. But things are what they are..

Man, that's tough.
Great news that it's still happening though!

While disappointed, I totally understand. Now I have a built in excuse when I play poorly in May after the winter layoff. That’s a win 🤡.

Tough news for sure, but great to hear that the participants are coming back and getting the full experience. Great decision by all, no reason to halfway do it. Postpone and make sure everyone gets the full deal.

also seems perfect since one participant can get healthy. Will definitely keep my eye out for this next year!

Bummer for the injury and delay but nice decision that lets the injured THPer continue to be a part of the event.

Always tough news to hear for a delay, and hope the injured participant gets well soon!
Glad to see this one is still a go at a later date. 🔥

Tough decision i am sure. I love that THP always looks out for making sure these experiences are the best they can be for THPers. Really appreciate all that goes into that. Sounds like it will be even more awesome next year!!

Sorry to hear that, but you're definitely spicing it up THP style, I like it!

Of course it's a bummer to delay, but it sounds like it's going to get even better now! Brining more THPers in and the tease of new things coming means this will be worth waiting for!

Bad news for sure, but i also looks like you re definitely making the best of it and making it even better, as you do!

Better to delay than cancel altogether. Not a biggie fellas, you’ll still get your time to shine!

bummer, I was excited for this one. Sounds like they might double down next year though. :rockon:

This is an awesome looking event! Hope to see and hear all about it in 2022!

Sorry to hear about the delay, but the good news is that an even more awesome Experience is planned for 2022.

Back