Tempur-Pedic Beds

Thrillbilly Jim

Naysayer Trendsetter
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I am surprising my wife with a new bed. She has complained about waking up in pain, not sleeping well, being hot at night, etc. for a while. She has fibromyalgia and sciatic nerve problems. After doing some research online, going to furniture and mattress stores, I decided to buy a Tempur-Pedic adjustable bed. It’s amazing what this bed can do. I also purchased the smart adjustable base.

Does anyone else have a Tempur-Pedicure bed? Thoughts?

I am surprising my wife with a new bed. She has complained about waking up in pain, not sleeping well, being hot at night, etc. for a while. She has fibromyalgia and sciatic nerve problems. After doing some research online, going to furniture and mattress stores, I decided to buy a Tempur-Pedic adjustable bed. It’s amazing what this bed can do. I also purchased the smart adjustable base.

I don't have one - but I am debating it for sure

My last bed purchase was an adjustable, memory foam bed and it was the best decision I ever made.

One of our boys recently bought one, with the adjustable base. Says, thus far, this is the best purchase he's ever made.

I have an old Tempurpedic...think like original model that is probably over 20 yrs old now...and it's still great. I don't have the adjustable base. I would love to buy a new model like the one you linked because I also sleep hot, they are just too dang expensive.

We have a Tempur-ProAdapt with the smart base. I quite like it, but it's rare that I sleep through the night (which is a me problem). The bed is very comfortable and I like the zero gravity function. I have also used the "massage" feature to help fall asleep, though it's not so much a massage in the traditional sense and it's more that the bed just slightly shimmies. We did have to have our smart base replaced due to a noisy massage motor, but it was covered under warranty and replaced pretty easily. Still, I don't regret the purchase at all.

Wife is at home acting like a child right now! :LOL:

We have one and I love it. It took some getting used to but I don’t have nearly as many restless nights

We looked at them and decided to go SleepNumber. We tried all the DTC options and none of the "firm" mattresses could give us what we needed.

it will be personal preference but for us the Sleep Number gave us all we needed especially with my lower back and wife's "unique" sleeping habits.

I have one. It's not adjustable but I like it.

I have a non-adjustable version and love it. I don't wake up with near as many pressure-point aches/pains as I used to

Yes I do. I have the 1 with lights and lumbar. I love it we have the star button set up for our sleeping position and everything

We've had our Tempupedic Cloud for going on 7 years I think. We are replacing it this week not sure with what I just work here. That's not my department.

I’m not sure I like it. My wife loves it. I just have to get used to it I guess.

We've had our Tempupedic Cloud for going on 7 years I think. We are replacing it this week not sure with what I just work here. That's not my department.
We ended up replacing it with this.
IMG_9826.jpeg

This is how excited I was about dropping over 2k at the furniture store yesterday.
IMG_9825.jpeg

When the delivery guys were setting up the base, there was an issue with one of the legs. A tech/repair guy came out today to look at it. Said there was a mounting problem, so they’re going to replace the whole smart base.

I just got a new mattress from nest bedding and we like it. A surprise is nice but I would take your wife mattress shopping as everyone’s body is different. Make sure you lay on the mattress for at least 15 min and a lot of mattress feel comfortable when you first lay down on it. You have to let your body settle into it before you can get a better sense. Went with an adjustable base from Costco though as it was cheaper.

We have one , for sleep it's good. For getting frisky not so much. Knees ,wrists and anything else that needs support will sink into the mattress . Just saying.

Back