TaylorMade x Kith Collaboration

TRyan

Granddaddy 2X | GOAT Cup Champ | Gray Bull Bound
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am going to guess most people on THP are not aware of Kith, but it is a "lifestyle" brand originally based out of NYC, but now has stores in Miami, Hawaii, Tokyo and elsewhere.

I have always been a big fan of Ronnie Fieg (The creator) and a lot of the collaborations he has done with massive brands like Nike, Adidas, Coca-Cola, and others.

Kith and TaylorMade are collaborating on a golf release that is coming out this Friday, so I figured I would show the THPers what they are planning, specifically the custom clubs, which in my opinion are really incredible with the amount of detail present.

1656433373441.png

1656433393484.png

1656433404424.png

Lookbook Link: https://kith.com/blogs/kith/kith-for-taylormade-lookbook

So what say you THP? Interesting? Awful? Cool?

I'm a sucker for black/gold combo so I love it

I still have my Ronnie Fieg Asics, this might cost me a bunch of money. :oops:

Those are pretty handsome.

i like black, can't stand gold. Does nothing for me

Those look pretty cool IMO, but when I read Kith I can't help but think of Mike Tyson saying "kiss" 😂

I still have my Ronnie Fieg Asics, this might cost me a bunch of money. :oops:

His stuff is so good. I have a closet full of their stuff and a bunch of accessories too.

I will probably grab a hat or something, obviously, clubs are RH only.

His stuff is so good. I have a closet full of their stuff and a bunch of accessories too.

I will probably grab a hat or something, obviously, clubs are RH only.
I will grab a hat and shirt maybe. I can't afford those clubs I'm sure. It's cool to see Jr Smith getting love too.

This collab is cool and different that's for sure. Good to see TM branching out with their collabs.

Those wedges and P790s look pretty damn good

Wonder if this pulls Bape or Supreme or someone into golf? I know Supreme always has some crazy accessories so clubs or tees or a golf bag wouldn't be too crazy for them.

Really like the brand and a bunch of the collabs they've done in the past. I've got a Kith/Lebron hoodie that I absolutely adore.
Those are hot.

I definitely wouldn't be mad if my wedges were those wedges. The irons look really good too.

I like the design options. I don't like the extra money it takes to get it. 🤷‍♂️

Nice to see the Stealth dressed up as as Rogue ST.

A little bummed it’s not this KITH

Hard pass. Definitely not my thing, but more power to the guys who like them.

I like options, but this option does not speak to me. I am glad that some like it. I think collabs like that are pretty cool.

Meh, kinda like Maserati and Chrysler getting togetherScreenshot_20220628-153405_Google.jpg

Like the versatility and creativeness but I’ve never been a fan of gold.

Checkered clubs??? It is like they were made for me. 🤣🤣 Got my attention.

Back