TaylorMade R11 Driver in Ghost

So I guess that means if they do a "SuperDeep" version maybe under a different name if at all, it would likely be $599.00 which I think was the R9 SuperDeep price when it first came out.

I just noticed on TGW that the R11 TP is coming with a Fujikura Blur. I know that it is asking for too much but I really hope that those shafts do not get the normal TM paintjob. The blur looks insane. I think some of the guys playing in HI right now have them in play because the paintjob is pretty hard to miss. It is a dark blue fading into a silver near the kickpoint

anyone got idea of r11 iron?

Not anytime soon. The Taylormade Tour Preferred irons are coming out in March. We have a large thread on those in the club section.

So they just moved the 1,000,000th unit of a White wood. Incredible stuff Tmade.

Saw that on facebook, needless to say they're onto something here.

The R11 really is a sweet club. I have thought many times about switching to it. Their marketing has just been incredible though...mix that with a good product and you get great results.

1,000,000 is incredible! I do love the R11! I have fallen back in love with it recently. Great driver!

Back