Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

man i cant wait till the kia ma comes out! i have a feeling i might be the owner of 2 ghost putters. i just love the way it looks!
6a00d8341caaef53ef01348086fed7970c-pi

sure does look nice

When is this supposed to happen?

No official word yet, but I am guessing the fall. I will say this though. I DONT THINK it will be a Kia Ma version.

I would imagine sometime around the FedEx Cup playoffs...or who knows, maybe they will wait and release a few different models for Spring.

No official word yet, but I am guessing the fall. I will say this though. I DONT THINK it will be a Kia Ma version.

Well, don't know if I could pull the trigger unless it was a Kia Ma version. If it was a Kia Ma, I would do it in a heartbeat. I may be stupid for this, but it is what it is.

i agree man. the kia ma version is awesome. i bet the price is a little steep but it would be worth it.

JB, do you think it will still be a true blade? I know they had the fontana and daytona, but it had the cutout circle in the back, do you think they'll have a true blade version?

JB, do you think it will still be a true blade? I know they had the fontana and daytona, but it had the cutout circle in the back, do you think they'll have a true blade version?

My feeling is that they will do a Daytona style (anser).

My feeling is that they will do a Daytona style (anser).

awesome, can't wait to see what they come up with, i love my corza chost.

man i cant wait till the kia ma comes out! i have a feeling i might be the owner of 2 ghost putters. i just love the way it looks!
6a00d8341caaef53ef01348086fed7970c-pi
this will go in the bag in a heart beat!!! :)

Unfortunately that is the Kia Ma version and I do not believe that will be coming anytime soon as we mentioned before.

TM's Facebook page says, "To everybody who's asked if we'll be making the Daytona Ghost available to the public: We hear you and it's under consideration."

Sorry, can't link it right now.

ya I know you said previously "I don't think it will be the Kia ma" but I can always hope still lol

Think it'll be the Kia Ma though? That would be good.

:wink:

The THP Ghost Review will be up in a few days.

Nice!!! Love reading the reviews. Objective, yet not forcing your views on people like they're the end all...Can't wait!!! Thanks JB

Nice!!! Love reading the reviews. Objective, yet not forcing your views on people like they're the end all...Can't wait!!! Thanks JB

Tomorrow's ITR will have a segment on it about the Ghost and we brought someone in from Taylormade that will answer the question that everybody wants to know. "What is coming next in the Ghost franchise?"

Just joined the Ghost owners club it is a beautiful putter and i love the way it rolls the ball

Tomorrow's ITR will have a segment on it about the Ghost and we brought someone in from Taylormade that will answer the question that everybody wants to know. "What is coming next in the Ghost franchise?"

Heck yeah! I am very excited about this! Thanks for looking out for us JB.

Back