TaylorMade Copper Edition P770 & P790

Almost makes me wish I would have waited and gone P790. Almost.
IMG_2459.jpeg

Oh My Wow GIF

Amazing. I want them.

But I'd also like to see them after 30 rounds first. That's about how long it took my Miznuo T24 copper to start looking not so great.
Finishes like this will always wear, it’s inevitable.

Finishes like this will always wear, it’s inevitable.
Yeah I know they even mention that on the advert material. But I'm interested to see how it wears.

Seems reasonable.
I think so, it’s one of those finishes that if you buy, you likely know what you’re going to get long term out of it.

The wear is fun if impact location is more consistent too, haha

Those do look very nice aesthetically

I think so, it’s one of those finishes that if you buy, you likely know what you’re going to get long term out of it.

Haha! Yeah, that type of wear I wouldn't mind at all. It would be a nice little flex if only I could produce it. :ROFLMAO:

What I don't love is how the sole is always the first thing to wear and then because of the way they sit in the bag that's the first thing you see. Like I said completely reasonable why and how it happens but it can ruin the aesthetic and that's essentially all these irons are for is aesthetics. So it'd be nice to see them worn.

Yeah, I don’t have that problem with my copper Cobra Forged Tecs 😂 plus side is the finish on the face still looks great!

Oh My Wow GIF

Amazing. I want them.

But I'd also like to see them after 30 rounds first. That's about how long it took my Miznuo T24 copper to start looking not so it would be great

It would be great if they put it on a little thicker on the sole to keep it a touch fresher. Or found a way to make the alloy that color all the way through.

Look great new. Not sure how good they will look in 6 months or so.

4 things:
1. I have the 2017 p790s so I believe these will be an upgrade for me I terms of performance and forgiveness.... I dont need new irons but my bday is coming up :)
2. It says on their website that the copper finish is designed to age over time... I doubt it will turn green like a copper penny. I wonder if they will rust?
3. The copper finish, does that promote a differnet feel? Or is this strictly asthetics?
4. These are damn sexy. I love just the old school logo. Back in the day my dad gave me his Taylormade LCGs and he upgraded to their fire soles. Always loved the old logo and just the logo and not having Taylormade spelled out is a nice touch

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the Brushed look. Loved the look of the older Cobras.

4 things:
1. I have the 2017 p790s so I believe these will be an upgrade for me I terms of performance and forgiveness.... I dont need new irons but my bday is coming up :)
2. It says on their website that the copper finish is designed to age over time... I doubt it will turn green like a copper penny. I wonder if they will rust?
3. The copper finish, does that promote a differnet feel? Or is this strictly asthetics?
4. These are damn sexy. I love just the old school logo. Back in the day my dad gave me his Taylormade LCGs and he upgraded to their fire soles. Always loved the old logo and just the logo and not having Taylormade spelled out is a nice touch

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk
1. You need new irons.
2. Doubt they will turn green, as that would be some serious oxidization. Rust? Probably.
3. Aesthetics.
4. Love the old TM logo as well. One of my favorites.

These would look great on the copper irons.

Back