TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver

IMG_2205.jpeg

Um…. What?
I assumed this was just a new color variation of the BRNR Mini but it wouldn’t need to hit the conforming list for just a new finish would it? Because that’s clearly a black and white conforming list picture.

Eh…. Looks more like 11.5 or 12.5 to me.
You are right, looked at a clear photo of an 11.5 and it looks the same

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

The only thing changing is the color way and words on bottom I believe.

I suppose the red and yellow of the 2007/2009 Burner would make sense

I suppose the red and yellow of the 2007/2009 Burner would make sense
still the copper color, just more of it. Same exact club overall just different look. Kinda like the 300 mini and 300 mini blackout

Crown has copper on it now framing the face.

IMG_4462.jpeg

IMG_2231.jpegIMG_2232.jpegIMG_2233.jpeg

Lots of information to come after embargo 👀

Just got the email from Taylormade. I was pining after this the first time round but could never find one in a stiff flex. Reckon I'll pick one up this time around.

They're on the shelves everywhere here already. It's a cool look.
I'm sure. Which is funny since they're also breaking their own embargo on top of everyone else too. :LOL:

Just got the email from Taylormade. I was pining after this the first time round but could never find one in a stiff flex. Reckon I'll pick one up this time around.

Well so much for waiting a few more days. Aussies ain't ******* around leading into the weekend. 😆

I'm sure. Which is funny since they're also breaking their own embargo on top of everyone else too. :LOL:
Maybe they got special permission to release it early.

It's hard not to laugh sometimes. Multiple companies work so hard at parts of it, just to fail miserably on others. And I think it's part of why no one waits.

Back