Taylormade 760 irons

MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
I just saw this on twitter, looks interesting.

DpL7yXpUcAEJCz9.jpg:large

I wonder if there is still some #speedfoam

I wonder if there is still some #speedfoam

We have some really good content shot with them on this one on Monday.

We have some really good content shot with them on this one on Monday.

Looking forward to it, I like the looks of that one better than the 770/790 iteration.

something about those channels in the cavity is not very appealing to me

Found these on another forum. Clearer photo

0c271ea45de614b2f98baf2efe99e221.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know - the more I see of these the more I like them.

A miss for me on the looks department. The rest of the P7 line looks so much better.

A miss for me on the looks department. The rest of the P7 line looks so much better.

I agree 100% on the aesthetics. Do like that they seem to be formed as some sort of combo set though.

These look horrible compared to the rest of the P series irons IMHO. They look cheap.

Gosh that cavity just does not look appealing to me whatsoever. Simplicity is often a great thing, but this just looks cheesy when compared to the rest of the P line.

Those look BADASS.

These look like absolute garbage in my opinion...I bet they perform amazingly. To each their own though!

Wonder if these were what @canadan was hitting during his trip to the kingdom a few weeks ago. ?

Wonder if these were what @canadan was hitting during his trip to the kingdom a few weeks ago. ?

Yes. And come Monday we will have an exclusive video and some info on the home page.

Speed foam in the 7 iron and below. Aimed for single digit caps.

Yes. And come Monday we will have an exclusive video and some info on the home page.

Excellent!!

I have talked to three people who have hit them in person and they were quite impressed

I absolutely hated the look of them in the initial pics with Rory and Jason Day but the more recent close ups I think are much better. Of course I am a big time fan boy of the p series and absolutely love my 770s so maybe I'm just trying to like the looks. Regardless I bet they play great as they are the ultimate p series fan combo set. Can't wait to demo them.

I absolutely hated the look of them in the initial pics with Rory and Jason Day but the more recent close ups I think are much better. Of course I am a big time fan boy of the p series and absolutely love my 770s so maybe I'm just trying to like the looks. Regardless I bet they play great as they are the ultimate p series fan combo set. Can't wait to demo them.

I was told that they are a better combo than trying to combine the 770s and the 790s

The look nice, kind of robotic/techy which is cool for irons

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back