@leftshot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Very cool. I look forward to hearing them. I have started a couple new songs, but am working on upgrading my recording setup and just practicing recording more with what I have written already, as I suck at that. That and just trying to play more. Slowly trying to get my chops back.
Glad that you are playing again. I know those long breaks and it takes a while to return to form. What recording upgrades are you looking at?

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

@MWard can you get better so me and my dad can win more money off you gambling on Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back from time out... hey @gkeller813 where you at.

Is there something you have to do to post in this thread? Tag @MWard ?

Been here for a little over a year & I know you've spent time here by the junktown reference.
Oh yeah. Been on the western slope almost 14 years now. Im over in Glenwood Springs. Ill head that way to golf and for some gold prospecting every now and again. Some solid courses there.

evf!!! good to see you post. hope all is well-
It is! Well...as well as it can be anyway lol. How are things with you?

Just tagging you to this little party @Canadan started, but yes hopefully we can meet up this next year.
Frankly, GJ would be a great spot for an early or late season gathering spot. A Redlands/Devil's Thumb double feature?

Just finishing up some stuff around the house @mmaynard11 back as well!

Glad that you are playing again. I know those long breaks and it takes a while to return to form. What recording upgrades are you looking at?

Looking at likely a scarlett 2i2 audio interface. I have an old echo mia midi card in an old dell desktop right now. It works, but I'm afraid the PC won't last much longer. I have a solid laptop I can usem so the usb audio interface route will be nice for what I need.

@MWard despite the fact that @robo729 is a Yankees fan he's a damn good dude ;) and he has a great sense of humor!

@MWard despite @Stemmy66 being a Northern Cali boy. He is a great guy. He is a Yankee hater. He knows deep down the Yankees are the only team in MLB. @MWard @Stemmy66 and I had a great time playing golf together and we can't wait for the next time hopefully on the same team....

@MWard should probably win some kind of award tonight

Oh, you’re the hat avatar guy.

Never mind.

Lol! (Not meant in any way mean, I just am heavily medicated for another 8 days).

@Steve2100

Even in a thread where you literally just tag someone.....you write three paragraphs lol. You know who wouldn’t do that? @MWard

I shall forgive you in a single word @PKorf

Youareforgiven.

Grammar is overrated.

Frankly, GJ would be a great spot for an early or late season gathering spot. A Redlands/Devil's Thumb double feature?

Exactly. Forgot how fun devils thumb was until I played it this year, hadn't played it in about 8 years.
We will definitely need to meet up & play now that I know there is a THPer close.

Looking at likely a scarlett 2i2 audio interface. I have an old echo mia midi card in an old dell desktop right now. It works, but I'm afraid the PC won't last much longer. I have a solid laptop I can usem so the usb audio interface route will be nice for what I need.
Dude, if you can afford it, get the RME Babyface. You wont be disappointed. Ive had mine 10 years now and its a tank and still sounds amazing. Best converters on the market and thats what really matters in an interface

Let’s tag @tpluff. Miss that guy!
Hello, friend!

Been a wild year completing school and getting a new job, so hopefully 2021 will be a return to fun and time around here.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think perhaps @PKorf and @RealPretendPsychic should colllaborate on a formal study of the delayed gratification practices of spouses.

Back