Taco Bell Mexican Pizza sucks.......

robrandalgz

2023 Budget Championship #CanyonCowboys
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I didn't think that thee would be anything on their menu that would be less satisfying than their tacos but I got a combo today with the Mexican Pizza and two tacos (the only place that was remotely close to where I was working) and I should have avoided that whole meal altogether. Absolutely disgusting.

Someone must have hurt you

Duuuuudeeeee. My man...stop

Your food take......

I expect this out of TX. Apparently AZ too.
That tracks.

I support your stance on taco bell. I can't tell you the last time I had anything from there nothing is that great. If I am getting fast food tacos probably would be taco John's and they are just ok as well. Potatoe oles and cheese from there are great though.

I like a couple of things at taco bell... but it's so different from location to location. No consistency anymore.

It’s ok to be wrong. I forgive you.

I didn't think that thee would be anything on their menu that would be less satisfying than their tacos but I got a combo today with the Mexican Pizza and two tacos (the only place that was remotely close to where I was working) and I should have avoided that whole meal altogether. Absolutely disgusting.
Gotta say, I only ordered it once ;)

The stories I could tell. Haven't been to a Taco Hell in over 20 years.

Umm...not even close Canadian!
that's funny. But Minnesota is the Canada Jr of the US. I came from this realization in college.

I distinctly remember overhearing this conversation in college, "I know it's Valentine's Day and my boyfriend's parents are out of town and he's home alone, but I have Wild tickets."

That means that Minnesotan lady was prioritizing hockey over 'alone time'.

That's something a Canadian would choose.

Found @xThor ’s burner. The only thing hotter than that take are the torches that will be coming out.

Back