T.P. Mills Anvil Series "Ming" THP Putter Demo Thread

PVD Finish?

What types of finishes can be done on the Mills putters, or should I say what has been done?

Since my last update, I have been using the Ming exclusively. I took it with me to Vegas and was able to play some new courses. This putter was drawing attention from the guys that I played with at the Wynn. They loved the looks and thought it was extremely cool that TP Mills would send this putter around for guys to demo.

I am getting used to the skinny grip and hardly think about it anymore. I think it just was in my head that I needed a larger size putter grip. I compared it to my old slot line putter and it is similiar in size.

The Ming is a beautiful putter. TP Mills is first class.
I am a fan.

PVD Finish?

What types of finishes can be done on the Mills putters, or should I say what has been done?

Some I am aware of

Blue sapphire
Black ox
Flamed
Golden baked flame
Oil Can
Mud
Some older models have nickel finishes.

We now offer an antique PVD, as well as a rainbow type black PVD.
Bead Blasted stainless is another finish.

We now offer an antique PVD, as well as a rainbow type black PVD.
Bead Blasted stainless is another finish.

More finishes, more damage to my wallet lol

(PS, Craig, the White Diamond cover came out SICK)

I appreciate it. You think it looks good when your designing it, but you never know how it will be received.

I appreciate it. You think it looks good when your designing it, but you never know how it will be received.

One of the best looking all around covers I've seen in a long while. The angle of the script on the top is what makes it IMO. SO many color combos you could do with that one, sort of like the old school TPM covers.

Well my time is up with the Ming. I missed it today when I played a quick 9 after work. It has been shipped on Monday to the next lucky THPer. This was a great experience and I am glad that I was able to take part. I have nothing but respect for the TP Mills company and see a new putter from them in my bag in the near future. Maybe something center shafted.......

Well my time is up with the Ming. I missed it today when I played a quick 9 after work. It has been shipped on Monday to the next lucky THPer. This was a great experience and I am glad that I was able to take part. I have nothing but respect for the TP Mills company and see a new putter from them in my bag in the near future. Maybe something center shafted.......

Quick shipping Clam. I got home after league tonight to the Ming sitting in the doorway. My first thought of the putter is she is gorgeous! I am getting the kids around for bed, so after I roll a few putts in my mat tonight, I'll post a brief review.

---
- Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Holy heck, it is almost here!!! I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED.

Quick shipping Clam. I got home after league tonight to the Ming sitting in the doorway. My first thought of the putter is she is gorgeous! I am getting the kids around for bed, so after I roll a few putts in my mat tonight, I'll post a brief review.

---
Glad it made it safe!

How is it going Bogey?

How is it going Bogey?

I have been really busy at work, so I haven't gotten out as much as I have wanted too. I had it in the bag last Sunday. I used it for the first couple of holes. The golf balls felt really good off of the face of the putter. It has great weighting, but I could just not putt with it. I was pulling putts right, breaking my wrists, etc... My stepdad is a fan of blades so he put it in play the rest of the round. Let's just say I had to wrestle it from him after. He was putting lights out with it.
I'll try to get in some practice with it and post a complete write up this weekend.

---

Any more news Bogey?

What drawing are you speaking of, JR?

The plan was for one of the demo-ers to keep the putter. I don't know if that is still the plan or not though.

Wow. That's pretty cool!

sure is. Like everyone else I'd love to have this end up in my hands for good. Either way it was a great idea to have the putter pass from person to person to demo it. Thanks again TP Mills.

It would be very cool to win this great putter, good luck to all my fellow testers.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

sure is. Like everyone else I'd love to have this end up in my hands for good. Either way it was a great idea to have the putter pass from person to person to demo it. Thanks again TP Mills.

I agree with that completely. I'm really enjoying the demo procees of the Huey. What a great idea.

is that just for the Huey? I wouldnt mind keeping the Nellie :D

No matter what, TP Mills putters are sick and I would spend the money if I had it

Back