SWAG Putters Thread

Sold out in 1 minute

anyone go for it and get in? @rambler was a let down

anyone go for it and get in? @rambler was a let down

Hey, I did try for it (against my own better judgement), but when I was heading to the payment page, my cart showed-up empty due to selling out.

Hey, I did try for it (against my own better judgement), but when I was heading to the payment page, my cart showed-up empty due to selling out.

must have had a slow trigger finger

Nope, the sly bastages posted the “experience” link at the bottom of the putters screen not at the top where they normally put the “most recent” addition.

Nope, the sly bastages posted the “experience” link at the bottom of the putters screen not at the top where they normally put the “most recent” addition.

I usually go for "all products" to be on the safe side

So who’s going to pony up $1500 to visit swag HQ and build a custom one off putter and headcover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would have been pretty cool to do. I would love to fine someone to make me a stainless steel Scotty DelMar 3.5 style putter.

Anyone get tapped for the giveaway cover??

Doesn’t seem like anyone’s gotten tapped yet. id for sure trade the die hard for one of these .

56de123c9873ffc14274ae3c74adf3f0.jpg
edf59d6457bae72dfa7bbf104679e2df.jpg
f23a96a341e803e2e5892f6df02ee352.jpg
242ba0df0a2be87f7c69bf747abb7e18.jpg

Loving this

That’s so badass!

best headcovers in the game. the craftsmanship and overall design looks so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks $$$$ jordan

I’m not really a fan of the putters but these head covers have been amazing.

Love the looks of the 303!!

56de123c9873ffc14274ae3c74adf3f0.jpg
edf59d6457bae72dfa7bbf104679e2df.jpg
f23a96a341e803e2e5892f6df02ee352.jpg
242ba0df0a2be87f7c69bf747abb7e18.jpg

Loving this

Best looking one to my eye yet, I am watching these guys.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SWAG Putters Thread

Got to roll the Savage a bit last night and I have some thoughts vs the handsome Too.

This seems a little bit softer? Sound is similar but with a slightly more audible tock. It really frames the ball well at address and The ball rolls beautifully off the face. It feels heftier Than the handsome two and stabilizes the stroke quite a bit. Even ones I missed a little towards the heel rolled dead straight. I struggled a bit with an occasional pull, but I think it’s due to having a regular grip rather than the no taper. Can’t decide if I will swap that or just practice more, because I made perfect putts on the trainer from all over the mat.

I have an open slot in the bag, so maybe I will just carry two putters? This thing is a beaut and I just love the feel of their putters.

Back