SWAG Putters Thread

Group is "Swag Golf Enthusiasts - Don't Give A Putt"

It's was being flooded with posts of people saying "In" with no explanation. Looks like it's been cleaned up by a mod

For the Arnold Palmer king drop, Adam Gardner, the guy that runs DGAP site went to several Facebook groups to sell it directly to the people in those groups. First 10-15 or so that responded “in” on his post, gets a direct invoice to purchase it. The bots were bad during that drop so he canceled a lot of the orders.

my guess is they were trying to spam”in” in hopes to get one from him.

Now that’s gonna be a tricky stance for Couples

Should I game it or sell it for cost? I love the green but it’s a little too big for my ATL7CCB38BA-466C-4BE7-A091-55C9B7C5080B.jpeg

Well f**k. I have to find that blade

They do 8 bit real well. Just not my thing

Resale on some of these seems to have taken a dive over the last few months. It’s interesting. Fewer are worth more than retail, and those they use eql seem to go for under.

Resale on some of these seems to have taken a dive over the last few months. It’s interesting. Fewer are worth more than retail, and those they use eql seem to go for under.

Yaaasssss
52EBDB24-075C-4509-A9E7-458DDCA07A09.jpeg

No way. This is awesome!
667BC421-1AE7-481E-92CC-8E9C8657B1A7.jpeg

That's rad. I really like this release. I got in the lottery and wasn't sure if I was going to game it or not. But I think I will. But the special is something.
This one is definitely getting opened up. That black and orange looks really good.

Back