SWAG Putters Thread

Is it bad id rather have the regular?
I tend to agree with this one, the king specials on the other hand are much better than their blackout counterparts

I tend to agree with this one, the king specials on the other hand are much better than their blackout counterparts
No way that thing is so good. That’s one that’s so different from the original in terms of color so the special is crazy cool

Not sure about that. I think they may be equal for me.
I'm not crazy about the blackout covers (that they do for any of their designs)

Man the King special covers are insane. Not mine but sheesh. Even the mallet special looks awesome
D14AA6C3-614F-48B2-9184-8790B1C1DD6B.jpeg
C508CA57-FA20-4296-9AB0-351D34175256.jpeg

Still thinking about the Peach 😅

Odd. I tried to enter for the blade and mallet Peach but when I went to enter for the mallet it was international only. Wouldn't even let me select United States......:(

Odd. I tried to enter for the blade and mallet Peach but when I went to enter for the mallet it was international only. Wouldn't even let me select United States......:(
There are 4 links, two domestic and two international.

Looks like perhaps the Betti vs Swag fight might heat up again with Betti’s pretty meh attempt at a peach with glasses cover

Looks like perhaps the Betti vs Swag fight might heat up again with Betti’s pretty meh attempt at a peach with glasses cover

I just got a text to enter the Peach lottery...as if I needed to think about it any more than I already am. I even got posted in the out of context thread because of it. f**k I want this cover

Entered my first lottery. Can’t wait for the Sorry!

Covers from 4/1 drop are arriving today. Fingers crossed on a special!

I just got a text to enter the Peach lottery...as if I needed to think about it any more than I already am. I even got posted in the out of context thread because of it. f**k I want this cover
I just put in for it as well.

Back