SWAG Putters Thread

Grabbed the mallet ecto green last night. Wonder if it will fit my ATL putter

That Savage One Raw AF is the first SWAG piece in a long time that gave me the tingles. I mean look at that thing. Wowza. It would pair up with my OG Suave One Raw Carbon. Entered with fingers and toes crossed!

View attachment 9168414
It’s beautiful.

That Savage One Raw AF is the first SWAG piece in a long time that gave me the tingles. I mean look at that thing. Wowza. It would pair up with my OG Suave One Raw Carbon. Entered with fingers and toes crossed!

View attachment 9168414

I love the shape of it as I have a savage one rad. So clean

hit a few good ones in the drop last night. Curious if they have any more in store today

What’s your success rate on those things lol
I just hit on the other cover I wanted from the swagiversary haha. Glad I didn’t wake up last night cause I got both well under retail

I just hit on the other cover I wanted from the swagiversary haha. Glad I didn’t wake up last night cause I got both well under retail
Good lord dude you’re insane. How many spots you usually buy?

Good lord dude you’re insane. How many spots you usually buy?
Usually 1-2, I had 2 for the pipe alignment and 1 for the bada swing mallet

Ended up pulling the trigger on the Orange Flare Blade. That’s a great looking gamer option for me and a chance at a special. Really surprised they’re still available

I regret missing this one.

View attachment 9168585
I was thinking about this cover since the second they posted it on Instagram because it looked red and light blue like the Chicago flag (lived in the Chicagoland area for 15 years). So I was devastated when I pulled it up and it said pink and teal. I’ve wanted a Chicago king for years but they’re astronomically priced.

Ok if anyone landed the Bada Swing and wants to make a deal or trade for anything let me know

I'm looking for a hybrid cover if anyone has one of the more run of the mill ones.

Oh my that Hogan Giant cover 😍

Back