SWAG Putters Thread

Mine is supposed to be delivered today! Crazy delivery time to get it to Canada.
Will definitely post pics when it gets here

Catalina showed up today. But melancholy over it after missing in Almighty 3 😅

Jeff mallet special we think in the wild. Not mine.

FB_IMG_1677090873400.jpg

FB_IMG_1677090882275.jpg

Oh interesting. So the clean version isn't the special?!
My guess is the Uber limited one will be a Jeff that is not spackled. The inked aspect is another twist and they won't share counts untill archives are updated.

Also, I need to off some covers. Packed them today to move and I bet it’d kill some of you to know what ones and how many are now in hefty trash bags (3 bags) for the move 🤣
Probably a lot of fluff in those trash bags

From Facebook. So it looks like the splatter will have some repeating patterns.

1677091787331.png

I'm kind of surprised that the Swag Series tourneys arent selling out more quickly? If there was one in Austin, I'd sign up. But dont feel like driving to Dallas.

The more pictures, the more bummed on missing I am. Here's hoping @TJRyska :LOL:

The more pictures, the more bummed on missing I am. Here's hoping @TJRyska :LOL:

I haven't had much luck landing a THP Experience, so maybe my luck will result in a Washington blade cover for you! :ROFLMAO:

I haven't had much luck landing a THP Experience, so maybe my luck will result in a Washington blade cover for you! :ROFLMAO:

Today is Washington’s Birthday. I think it’s gonna happen.

Also, I need to off some covers. Packed them today to move and I bet it’d kill some of you to know what ones and how many are now in hefty trash bags (3 bags) for the move 🤣
one of the bags is coming here, right? k thx ;)

I'm kind of surprised that the Swag Series tourneys arent selling out more quickly? If there was one in Austin, I'd sign up. But dont feel like driving to Dallas.
$888 plus for a one day tournament is a lot.

Back