Super Bowl Commercials

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, this weekend is the big weekend. And I'm not a Giant or Pats fun but love the Super Bowl. At any rate, the commercials can sometimes be the star and I expect good ones this year.

Here's a sneak peak of the Cars.com Super Bowl Commercial. For those of you that don't know, I work for Classified Ventures and Cars.com is one of our spearhead products.

I like the ad this year. It's oddly entertaining.

LOL @ the little Jersey Nate head haha

Well, this weekend is the big weekend. And I'm not a Giant or Pats fun but love the Super Bowl. At any rate, the commercials can sometimes be the star and I expect good ones this year.

Here's a sneak peak of the Cars.com Super Bowl Commercial. For those of you that don't know, I work for Classified Ventures and Cars.com is one of our spearhead products.

I like the ad this year. It's oddly entertaining.

Forward vision. I see people (me included) singing that on Monday morning. So. #winning as Charlie Sheen would say.

Forward vision. I see people (me included) singing that on Monday morning. So. #winning as Charlie Sheen would say.

Dude, I've been humming that tune for two weeks now.

Men in Black 2 wants their idea back..... lol

The one I like that I've seen so far is the Honda CRV commercial with Matthew Broderick doing his Bueller thing...

The one I like that I've seen so far is the Honda CRV commercial with Matthew Broderick doing his Bueller thing...

You actually watched MIB 2?

That one has been getting a ton of hype (weird that a commercial gets hype). I havent seen it yet, but need to.

Pretty funny. You ever notice that while you're watching the Super Bowl all the commercials seem funnier than they really are? It's like you're hoping for such a funny commercial that almost no matter what you're going to laugh even if it sucks. This commercial does not suck. Thanks for sharing bud.

yup. it seems to always be on TNT on the weekends every other month too

You actually watched MIB 2?

Sorry to go off topic here TC, but your post reminded me of my favorite Super Bowl ad in recent memory.

One of my favorite super bowl commercials of all time:

[video=youtube;VICaWgD-76w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VICaWgD-76w[/video]

HAHA, yep, CareerBuilder is a Classified Venture product as well.

HAHA, yep, CareerBuilder is a Classified Venture product as well.

CareerBuilder.com always rolled out good ads. The guy with the chimps for bosses always killed me.

I know they were put up in the banter thread a few weeks back, but was "Terry Tate: Office Linebacker" originally a Super bowl commercial?

CareerBuilder.com always rolled out good ads. The guy with the chimps for bosses always killed me.

The monkeys are the best. Last years was classic and barely anyone remembers it sadly.
And the Terry Tate was a super bowl commercial only a 30 second one though- but there is more on youtube.

I know they were put up in the banter thread a few weeks back, but was "Terry Tate: Office Linebacker" originally a Super bowl commercial?

I'm not sure if there were two commercials they released that year or not, but I remember one commercial I saw on TV was with a streaker at a soccer match and at the end he just gets leveled.

I can't see the video WR put up because the wifi where I am sucks, but I read something on yahoo yesterday that said there will be a commercial with Jerry Seinfeld and the soup nazi. I have no idea what it is for because I skimmed the article but I saw those names.

LOL at the video White Rhino posted. That's a good one.

I can't see the video WR put up because the wifi where I am sucks, but I read something on yahoo yesterday that said there will be a commercial with Jerry Seinfeld and the soup nazi. I have no idea what it is for because I skimmed the article but I saw those names.

It was for Acura:

[YOUTUBE]WUFSHzT2xuY[/YOUTUBE]

Personally, I thought this was cute and ingenious:

[video=youtube_share;R55e-uHQna0]http://youtu.be/R55e-uHQna0[/video]

Last one I will post. LOL.

These were all hysterical.

Back