Welcome to THP Lyndon. A friend of Dent is a friend of all here.

Welcome! I'm curious about your user name since I'm a cat lover.

Welcome to THP iLoveCats!

Welcome! I'm curious about your user name since I'm a cat lover.

funny thing is this name didnt originate from my love of cats, more from them annoying me. My brother and sisters cats always used to chew through my ipod cords and playstation controller cords so i made my online gaming name "iLoveCats". Since then ive used the name for all the accounts i make. It was supposed to be sarcastic but sarcasm doesnt really work online lol. I still like cats though (except for when they chew through my stuff)

Thanks for all the welcomes btw guys. sure ill be seeing you all around the forums

funny thing is this name didnt originate from my love of cats, more from them annoying me. My brother and sisters cats always used to chew through my ipod cords and playstation controller cords so i made my online gaming name "iLoveCats". Since then ive used the name for all the accounts i make. It was supposed to be sarcastic but sarcasm doesnt really work online lol. I still like cats though (except for when they chew through my stuff)

that's funny. i love cats but i have one that has chewed more cords than i can count. it was a real problem when she was younger. she's 12 now and has settled down. you ought to see all the electrical tape i have on my cords. haha

that's funny. i love cats but i have one that has chewed more cords than i can count. it was a real problem when she was younger. she's 12 now and has settled down. you ought to see all the electrical tape i have on my cords. haha

Haha it was the exact same with my cats when they were younger. I have 2 ipod cords that they chewed right through that i managed to fix. then about 3 more that were ruined beyond recognition. It really started bugging me once they started chewing through my game controller cords.

Welcome to THP. Keep em coming Dent.

Back