Sun Day Red Apparel

Wow.

The Le Tigre logo is extremely similar.

Tiger's looks like they merely deleted the orange and left the rest (or used an x-ray of it)! :ROFLMAO:

Retro Le Tigre would be killer.

Hmm... Tiger said he's done with TW and moving on? Is he done with it or did Nike want too much $$$$$$ to let it go to him? Not that I really care too much about it; there are no TW emblazoned clothes in my closet. And I doubt there will be any Sun Day Red either. 🤷‍♂️

He had to do something during his down time. However I would have thought he could have come up with a more attractive logo. Looks like an upside down comb.
I’m not looking to run out and buy any of this.
I think his lackluster play, his mediocre entry into the clothing business is doing nothing but tarnishing his legacy.
Entering tournaments and WD due to whatever (the last several times) doesn’t help.
I predict we see this clothing line in TJ Maxx and Marshall’s in the next 2 years

Every time I see the polo I feel like they hired the guy that's been designing the hideous Nike shirts the last few years....which makes me think why???

Looks like no Sun Day Red at the Players next week.

Every time I see the polo I feel like they hired the guy that's been designing the hideous Nike shirts the last few years....which makes me think why???
You're not wrong 😉😂

Nothing real jumps out at me from what I’ve seen him sporting on the course. For those that thought the line would be affordable…😂

Those basic as can be polos are going for a premium to Millar and Greyson? Nahhhhhh…

This brand is going to do well. 🤥

At those prices, they won’t be seeing any of my cash. Dayum!

This might be obvious here but why are none of the clothes red?

S D R, steep discounts required.

Are You Kidding Me Season 4 GIF by The Office

I can see the line out the door for this stuff.

1714566878750.gif

People will buy anything... "There's a sucker born every minute" - PT Barnum

Wesley Sneijder Lol GIF by Videoland

Back