Stroke Lab 7CH: Tokyo Drift

Looks nice!

Grip is kinda interesting. It’s hollow all the way through, then there’s a receiver epoxied into the shaft with interchangeable weights. I mean, 15g…..big whoop. And in usual Odyssey fashion, this one was crooked too.

DB62F9EF-63CB-4693-B61A-3D28EAC7A3AA.jpeg

Nice looking putter. Hope she drops some putts for you!

These were only sold in Japan as far as I know. Unless you had a tour card I reckon. This one was in Tokyo.

Took 4 days to get to Va, which kinda blew my mind.
By chance did you have to pay extra duties/taxes for customs?

By chance did you have to pay extra duties/taxes for customs?

Nope!

That was my concern. I’d posted a thread awhile back about buying stuff from Japan and it seemed like any other eBay transaction. I was eyeballing these putters for awhile. Silly enough, because I wanted a black version of the 7CH that was the same size as my OG WH 7CH, plus I like the microhinge and there’s not a snowballs chance I can get Xanders. (even though his is milled 🤣)

But yeah, to your point I didn’t have to pay extra anything. If I’m not mistaken, once you hit the $600 mark, you have to pay duty.

These were only sold in Japan as far as I know. Unless you had a tour card I reckon. This one was in Tokyo.

Took 4 days to get to Va, which kinda blew my mind.
Did you get it off eBay? Or somewhere else? I've always wanted one of the Lucky 7's Japanese release.

After 1/2 dozen grip changes, we’re starting to look like my OG7. Extended to 36” with a 3.0 XL grip + 50g counter balance. 25g head weights and 75 cb en route. Feeling good.

28A0AD74-363A-4BFF-9203-4B3C888758E1.jpeg

I wish, nabbed the pic off eBay. That is one wild looking putter though. A bit out of my price range.
Yeah, figure the price would have come down in the past 10 years, NOPE.

Rainy day fiddling around. Had a spare ‘82 Diamana Hybrid shaft so I tipped it as far as I could go then 50g CB in the grip. Damn thing feels good. FauxLab

Pardon the tape, it’s just mocked up.

06CD022F-B019-4E1C-9314-92D305CC6C8F.jpeg62802129-2367-42D2-A7F4-EC3E694EED05.jpeg

Back