STITCH SL2 GEN 2 Carry Bag

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
As a brand, STITCH Golf has truly begun to hit their stride, especially when it comes to their golf bags. The lynchpin to that success has arguably been the SL2 with its extreme attention to detail and top of the line effectiveness as a carry bag. So, when we found out that the SL2 GEN 2 carry bag was on its way, we were beyond excited to bring first look information to our readers.

Continue reading...

That’s a good looking bag, sounds like they have thought of nearly everything.

I like the carry options with the straps and the added padding, if you are going to carry it needs to be your way and comfortable.

Stitch makes great looking, minimalist bags. I’m hoping they do not have the stitching issues the first gen had.

• Staff
I’ve been waiting on this one, so I was really excited when the details came through. I like the modular designs, but the SL2 has always been the one I enjoyed the most from Stitch. Hope to get one in person at some point to really see the improvements first hand!

Looks good. The tweaks make sense rather than a complete redesign.

• Staff
Looks good. The tweaks make sense rather than a complete redesign.
Agreed, and their materials are freaking badass, so I’m glad it wasn’t a total overhaul.

Great looking bag with impressive features. Never have actually seen a Stitch bag in person but have always marveled at the pictures on the forum and on social media.

Nice looking bag but i feel like it needs like 1 more pocket at first glance.

• Staff
Nice looking bag but i feel like it needs like 1 more pocket at first glance.
Fair, it’s intent is to be on the minimalist side for walkers though, they do that really really well.

But I too like pockets haha

Fair, it’s intent is to be on the minimalist side for walkers though, they do that really really well.

But I too like pockets haha

I need 5 of them!

-Wallet/Phone
-Rangefinder
-Gloves/pullover if i bring one
-Balls
-Small pocket for tees and ball markers/divot tools/marker

I like the addition of the magnetic ball pocket. I hope the back/hip padding has increased as they mentioned. I like my Stitch bag for walking 9 holes or more. The only issue I have with my bag is that the stitching around the zipper has started to fray.

Their stuff is so so clean, love their bags.

The bag looks really great. If I was a dedicated walker I’m looking at this one.

Always loved their bags...simple, but great design.

Still use their UGB all the time when I travel

Last edited:
Like I said I love a good magnet pocket!

Looks like solid improvement.

I'm usually not a light blue fan but that Stitch Blue looks really nice

Those look good

I've had a SL2 bag for 4+ years. Really nice and durable. But...mine came with the single strap and I can't retro fit a double strap to it. I much prefer a double strap for walking. So...I use the Stitch if I'm riding or using a trolly and a Mizuno K1-LO if I'm carrying.

Back