Stack Three Golf Balls Challenge

Sox_Fan

Mitsubishi Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
Saw this challenge on social media and thought it would make for a fun challenge, and thread, for the forum.

It took me a half hour or so but I finally accomplished it. Stacking 2 was relatively easy but the 3rd definitely presented a serious challenge, especially for me and my not so steady anymore almost 57 year old hands. 🤣

IMG_20211123_094930_910.jpg

I only have 2 golf balls on my desk here, but I'll give it a go when I get home.

Me too! From home. No golf balls at work.:(

This will cause me to absolutely lose my mind and I refuse to participate.

I haven’t even started this and I’m already annoyed by the third ball. I’ll give this a go later this afternoon

Two words: chewing gum.

I haven’t even started this and I’m already annoyed by the third ball. I’ll give this a go later this afternoon

It certainly is annoying, frustrating and a lot of other select words I will refrain from posting on this family friendly forum!

Two words: chewing gum.

Lol. My wife was suggesting double-sided scotch tape or clear glue but I refused to give in and continued the challenge of doing it properly. Had my attempts continued in vain for another 30 minutes, I may have very well caved. :ROFLMAO:

I think I'm caving before starting. No way I can do it, and there would be too many questions from staff about what report I'm filling out in my office when I start to yell inappropriate words trying to do accomplish this task.

Hmm, need to figure out which brand uses the largest dimple pattern? :unsure:

That thought ran through my mind as well. But decided to just go with my normal Bridgestone Tour B RX gamer balls.

I've only seen 2 done in person

Uodate, Bridgestone were much easier but only 2 here.

This would drive me insane...I'll try it later tonight

My three stacked balls are amazing still standing after about 2 hours.

Damnit, as if I didn't have enough things to do at work today!

A consistent dimple pattern helps. A ProV1, CS TT, and an AVX do not play nice. And by that. I mean I’m about to throw the AVX into the water where it should have gone anyway if not for long grass.

I saw an article in Golf Magazine or Golf Digest about how many pros can do this in their hands. Anyone can stack 2, but that 3rd is rare and the point was how the pros truly are different from us mere mortals.

Back