Sports Memorabilia Thread

This card isn't worth much but the ball and glove logo caught my eye. 2003 Upper Deck of The Kid.

View attachment 9261179
Game worn? It’s old enough UD that makes me think it could be, but I would assume crazy value if it was. Manufactured patch instead?

Game worn? It’s old enough UD that makes me think it could be, but I would assume crazy value if it was. Manufactured patch instead?
It's listed as commemorative on the back. Manufactured for sure. Just seemed like a neat card even though it's not worth much.

Picked 4 up on Thursday...Sanders and Adams are for the PC, the Bailey RC and Love RC are graders, then I'll decide what to do with them.20240427_165904.jpg

Last edited:
It's listed as commemorative on the back. Manufactured for sure. Just seemed like a neat card even though it's not worth much.
Very cool. Good logo for Brewers
Picked 4 up on Thursday...Sanders and Adams are for the PC, the Bailey RC and Love RC are graders, then I'll decide what to do with them.
Pics?

I remember when those Marvels cards were worth a lot of coin. Not sure if they are anymore or not. My kids enjoy them.
Sadly when they lost licensing it’s just not the same

I remember when those Marvels cards were worth a lot of coin. Not sure if they are anymore or not. My kids enjoy them.
Ebay seller was late shipping my Yelich, so he threw that in for free.

Sadly when they lost licensing it’s just not the same
I sold a Trey Lance Marvels card for quite a bit of money when he was at the height of his popularity.

Did just baseball lose licensing or was it everything?

I purchased a bunch of stuff lately that took forever to ship. Guess I'm rainbow chasing this guy. Hope he pans out.

1000013865.jpg

I sold a Trey Lance Marvels card for quite a bit of money when he was at the height of his popularity.

Did just baseball lose licensing or was it everything?
Just baseball so far, but in a couple of years its football and basketball too.

I never thought my Coyotes jerseys would turn into memorabilia. RIP Yotes!

Had to get one too @JB

Unfortunately mine isn't in the condition they said it was and was shipped poorly. At least it was cheap.

1000013879.jpg

Cool card though. It’s one of those weird older ones that stands the test of time
Yeah it's still neat to have.

Big man crush on the guy when he was with the crew ....plus it was super cheap.

1000013895.jpg

• On Fire
Reactions: JB
Another day. Another card shows up. /50

1000013918.jpg

Hoping Woody comes back strong next year. In the meantime some of his stuff is cheap.

1000014298.jpg

Back