Spoiler Golf Putter

What’s the target audience? Folks that hit their putters fat?
Great question. I’m not sure. Maybe folks who are struggling with putting and think this will be a magic bullet.

No one is going to buy these, this is like trying to make fetch happen
Oh I wouldn’t say “no one”

I’m sure there are folks out there who think buying one will solve all their putting woes. Not me. But I’m sure they are out there.

Oh I wouldn’t say “no one”

I’m sure there are folks out there who think buying one will solve all their putting woes. Not me. But I’m sure they are out there.
awkward pulp fiction GIF

I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of Mr. Short Game’s 70,000+ followers gave it a try.

Social media works in interesting ways sometimes

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if a few of Mr. Short Game’s 70,000+ followers gave it a try.

Social media works in interesting ways sometimes

True, wonder if sales will exceed what they paid this guy to make this video

Not the first to use a "roll face". Plenty of these out there with the idea that the ball would be struck the same no matter what:

View attachment 9207163
I had one of those. I loaned a set of irons to a business associate who was visiting, and he snapped my 4i shaft. He sent me one of those as compensation. I never really gave it a good test, but the concept seems sound.

I rolled these a few weeks back. Interesting. They felt okay. Nothing about it wowed me. It was better than I expected it to be, but I went in with very low expectations. But I didn’t see how these were better than traditional faces. I’m not sure i saw any aid there in getting better roll, but it did feel better than some cheapy putters.

It took a good 4 or 5 rolls to get over the initial fear of not hitting the ball in the right spot,

I had one of those. I loaned a set of irons to a business associate who was visiting, and he snapped my 4i shaft. He sent me one of those as compensation. I never really gave it a good test, but the concept seems sound.

I rolled these a few weeks back. Interesting. They felt okay. Nothing about it wowed me. It was better than I expected it to be, but I went in with very low expectations. But I didn’t see how these were better than traditional faces. I’m not sure i saw any aid there in getting better roll, but it did feel better than some cheapy putters.

It took a good 4 or 5 rolls to get over the initial fear of not hitting the ball in the right spot,

Appreciate the feedback!

IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8848.jpeg

Spoiler Golf reached out to me on Instagram. They said I’ve been a big supporter and followed along since the early days. They sent me a putter they’ve been using for testing to try out myself. Looking forward to sharing my thoughts with y’all.

Back