MPlefty

Reaction score
Handicap
I just saw that and thought of JB, looks fun!

I did that a few times this season, getting to the course 2 hours before sundown and jogging to my ball, it was fun!

did you guys try that, would you?

Haha. Thanks.
Although those that know me would say I don't move all that fast (running is not as good as sitting) :D

Haha. Thanks.
Although those that know me would say I don't move all that fast (running is not as good as sitting) :D

I would agree with you, but I hate sitting on a golf course.

somehow I imagined that as some kind of THP event, like the qualifier to the budget sweep or something like that, it would be fun to watch!

I would agree with you, but I hate sitting on a golf course.

somehow I imagined that as some kind of THP event, like the qualifier to the budget sweep or something like that, it would be fun to watch!

I'm out. I'm not "built" for that. :D

Myself and my buddy used to call it "Cardio golf". I'd run to get in 9. He was my caddy the first time!

I play golf expressly to avoid exercise.

That does not look fun.

This is something that I really want to start implementing into my practice during the week next year. Maybe speed golf 9 holes after work for some good cardio and golf practice all at the same time.

My waste size and lack of cardio say no. Nothing more fun then a totally empty course and a cart though.

My knee wouldn't let me run all out or anything, but I'm all for trying out something like that. I'm with you Marty, I hate sitting around the course too.

I would last 1 hole running like that. 2:15 walking at a good pace is the best this old guy can do.

I would enjoy doing it occasionally, and I honestly think I could play pretty well doing so. But it's not something I want to do regularly.

My knee wouldn't let me run all out or anything, but I'm all for trying out something like that. I'm with you Marty, I hate sitting around the course too.

rereading that, I think hate might be the wrong word, lets just say I don't enjoy it as much

I'd drop on the second hole!

guy I used to work with had done it in tournaments. No bag, they would carry just a few clubs, couple tees, couple balls and go. He quite enjoyed it. Not for me but to each their own

Really enjoyed that video!

Would love to give it a try, perfect timing with the winter months in the UK as it gets dark around 4pm, I could theoretically squeeze an 18 in after work (finishing at 2pm).

Might even use this to raise some funds for charity, perhaps.

Looks fun but I could possibly die.

I would sooo do this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to try this, but I doubt I could find a course open enough to do that.

I did 9 holes of speed golf once and it's a lot harder than you think once your heart rate gets up in the 150+ range. Staying steady while putting is next to impossible.

I'd love to try this, but I doubt I could find a course open enough to do that.

you can either tee off first in the morning or just before sundown, courses are usually empty at those times

I'm on the golf course to enjoy playing golf and enjoy the beautiful golf course. While I don't want to play slow, I'm not in a hurry to get off the course as fast as I possibly can.

18 this morning in 1:45. I’m was in a cart though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Golf is suppose to be a relaxing event. This would remove the relaxing part of golf thereby removing the enjoyment of the round as well.

Back