Some Tour Player putters

captain3jack

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry I have been off the boards for a little while, but work was calling.

I took a couple pictures of 2 tour player putters headed out, and one former player. See if you guess who two of the three are for.

Putter one was purchased by a two time Major Champion.

7-2211009-1.jpg

7-2211008.jpg

Putters two and three belong to an eight time Major Champion..

7-2211017.jpg
[/IMG]

7-2211016.jpg

7-2211015.jpg

Putter 3 Same owner

7-2211014.jpg

7-2211013.jpg

7-2211011-1.jpg

Watson is rolling a Mills? That is awesome

Normans is very straightforward. Nice putters!

Edit: Love Fowlers!

Found a notebook this week with putter orders form 91-92. Really, really cool. Bunch of orders in there from another putter maker from Cali. Eight putters in a couple of months...

Thanks for the info and pics! Cool stuff to see for sure!

Rickie got rid of the Scotty? Nice.

Oh my! I hope they get the chance to make it into play. Such great looking flatsticks!

May I ask what the weights are Craig?

Love the look of these putters. Thanks for sharing with us.

Found a notebook this week with putter orders form 91-92. Really, really cool. Bunch of orders in there from another putter maker from Cali. Eight putters in a couple of months...

hmmmmmmm who could that be? Love the putters man, and its really cool that Watson bought two of them.

Normans is 348
Watson's are 353g and 351g

I can't remember on Fowler's. I want to say 355g. But I maybe confusing it with another customers.

Normans is 348

I can't remember on Fowler's. I want to say 355g. But I maybe confusing it with another customers.

Normans is 348

Thanks a million Craig. Those are so so good looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for sharing!

Sweet looking putters, thanks Craig!

That's awesome. Good to see one of the best putters of all time rolling these. They could really open up a market for these around Fowler however. Just look how much Puma has started to sell because of him.

Rickie got rid of the Scotty? Nice.

I was going to say. I know he was still using the Scotty at the Open last weekend, so if he is switching it would be news to me.

Normans is 348

I love the look of your putters, and a heaviier putter in the 355 range is ideal for me.

Awesome! Greg, Tom, and Rickie. 3 good golfers hope to see them gaming them soon

I really like Rickies putter and a heavier putter instills confidence in feel. Is Rickie officially gaming this putter or just taking it out for a spin? Thanks for sharing.

Real nice and thanks for sharing. Those are some nice sticks and hopefully Rickie's will help him finally win.

Back