Social Era golf clothing

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
So I am a big user of twitter and love to follow golf companies especially the up and coming ones. I found and started following Social Era Apparel ( @socialeragolf ). This is a real start up Canadian apparel company, they are focusing on performance material but with a focus on keeping their products affordable. They are doing a great job of creating buzz socially. They are giving away belts to 10 followers for every 100 new twitter followers they get. I just won one which is exciting and I believe another THP'er or two won a belt as well. So congrats to them, interested to hear what colored belt they picked. Good luck!

I'm going to have to check them out. Thanks for the heads up and congrats on the win.

I was just seeing some of our members Tweet about this. That's pretty cool.

New Clothing brand I found

New Clothing brand I found

Not really sure if I can sugest this , I have no hand in it just thought there were some really cool designs in the 2013 catalog http://www.socialera.com , I found them on Twitter @socialeragolf , might be worth a look

Very cool company. I have a feeling some of there stuff will wind up in my closet. Based in Canada.

Last edited:
I posted a thread in the clothing forum board about them, and I won one of their belts on Twitter for retweeting about them, 2013 catalog has some cool looks in it

Some pretty good looking stuff there

Sweet looking gear!!! Thanks for posting Hitman.

They are launching in 2013 and we have been in talks with them and will have a full preview of their line coming up very soon.

I saw their tweets as well but never followed the link. I'll check the one you put up in here out though.

Nice clean lines and some good color combinations.

They are launching in 2013 and we have been in talks with them and will have a full preview of their line coming up very soon.

Awesome news, their social ad campaign seems to be paying off. I'm sure some added exposure from THP will help their efforts, it looks like they gave some good looking stuff out there.

Checked them out and gave them a tweet as well.

Id give them a shot nice simple designs nothing crazy and priced right..

Cool there stuff looks good, I gave them a follow as well.

Spring line looks decent. Wonder what the cost will be for their shirts. Might have to snag one and check them out.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Can't wait to see this preview. Are you going to be getting any pants in that preview by chance?

One size fits all belts seem.... interesting.

One size fits all belts seem.... interesting.

Wondered about that as well , I won one through Twitter, guess I post how it looks and works as soon ad I get it. Rest of the clothing in the spring catalog looks pretty awesome

Awesome, can't wait to see the coverage.

With 4 canadian tour players I wonder if they'll have any PGA or web.com guys?

Back