Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

Pretty sure I'm hitting on the StockX midweek heat this week.

I have been wondering. Is StockX legit? or are their lots of fakes? I have seen some things I want I am not sure about them.

Last edited:
I have been wondering. Is StockX legit? or are their lots of fakes? I have seen some things I want I am not sure about them.
They are legit. Every once in a while a fake slips thru, or they swear something is fake/worn when it’s not.

I have no issues buying on StockX, I refuse to sell with them anymore.

StockX Goat or eBay are all good options that authenticate.

signed - someone who has bought and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of sneakers

Stock x and goat both are. Even eBay authentication is good it's with sneakercon.

StockX Goat or eBay are all good options that authenticate.

signed - someone who has bought and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of sneakers
Just said the same thing. eBay is legit authentication too.

I sell exclusively on Goat/Alias at this point. But feel comfortable buying from all three already mentioned. Though… I only buy on those sites if things are below retail.

Legit

I sell exclusively on Goat/Alias at this point. But feel comfortable buying from all three already mentioned. Though… I only buy on those sites if things are below retail
I am in full agreement here. Seller fees are much lower on Goat/Alias.

Thanks all! I really want a pair of the purple smoke Jordan low golf shoes so its looking like I will be good to go with some of these. Much appreciated.

I like these..

IMG_1611.jpeg

Momma hooked me up with Allbirds! These things are friggin awesome. Kinda like cheating in a way.

296E26F0-2561-48DD-9F62-B5B6FEC0D4CE.jpeg

These Military Blue Jordan 4’s might get me to buy a pair of sneakers without a swoosh.

These Military Blue Jordan 4’s might get me to buy a pair of sneakers without a swoosh.
I really want them, but have to resist. Spent too much money the last couple days and have a trip coming up so need to behave.

Well s***. Actually hit on the 4s. Off to sell some others I’ve yet to wear. And I might just see once they come in if I can trade them for a pair of the Military Blue 4 golf 4s.

Well s***. Actually hit on the 4s. Off to sell some others I’ve yet to wear. And I might just see once they come in if I can trade them for a pair of the Military Blue 4 golf 4s.
I've been eyeing a pair of those. They're just so damn heavy when I walk almost all of my rounds.

Kobes tomorrow. Probably holding a massive L again for them but I'm going to try

Actually dropping now.

Ls for me today

Back