Sneaker Thread: Post Your Newest Sneakers Here

Should match my reverse brazils perfectly. :love:

Now make it a golf shoe Nike. Kthx

They count and it's definitely a Florida thing. I pretty much just rotate Vans and flip flops for 11 days starting tomorrow when we arrive in Naples for our anniversary/Thanksgiving vacation. :) These are my newest pair of Vans.

View attachment 9044949
Had to search way back to see if folks considered Vans sneakers. I have quite a few.

IMG_9181.jpg

Maybe some Texas A&M would be better? You are from Texas right? 😉
How the two flagship schools of the best state in the world ended up choosing brown-orange and brown-purple as their colors, I will never understand.

I see Asics is going hard right now and getting hype. Glad they are back I loved my gel lyte iv

I still love Dunks.

IMG_1432.jpeg

Going going gone sale. Had 75 percent off almost everything so air max 97 for 19 bucks

IMG_20240120_164950.jpgIMG_20240120_140307.jpg

Never heard of going, going, gone. Hell of a score!
It's dicks sporting goods outlet. Also known as dicks warehouse. Had Travis Mathew puma and others brands all super cheap as you can see by the receipt. Shoes were the most expensive item at 18.49

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Who's going for the Chinese New Years tomorrow?

Nice little sale going on at puma right now if anyone’s interested. COOL20 gets another 20% off the sale price. Just picked up a pair of Turin IIIs for less than $40 incl shipping and tax.

Back