Similar KBS shaft to Elevate 95

pumbaa

Need more golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
As the title states what KBS shaft is similar to the True Temper MPH 95 Elevate?

Would it be the Tour or Tour Lite? I am guessing not any of the taper shafts.

Is it definitely wanting to stay in KBS?
Nippon has some that are interesting in the lighter weight classes. Obviously the Elevates are the original thought.
KBS in lighter weights to me the last couple of years have had some issues.

As the title states what KBS shaft is similar to the True Temper MPH 95 Elevate?

$ taper lite was pretty good when I tested one out.

I'd recommend Nippon

Is it definitely wanting to stay in KBS?
Nippon has some that are interesting in the lighter weight classes. Obviously the Elevates are the original thought.
KBS in lighter weights to me the last couple of years have had some issues.
Just how redily available KBS is figured it was something I could look at.

I don't really get a long well with KBS iron shafts for some reason, but always willing to try.

I had Nippon wedge shafts that I loved they were the NS 950GH i believe.

Just how redily available KBS is figured it was something I could look at.

I don't really get a long well with KBS iron shafts for some reason, but always willing to try.

I had Nippon wedge shafts that I loved they were the NS 950GH i believe.
The 105 is a game changer. Definitely try that out

Elevate is kind of unique in the feel department. I've tried the Tour Lite in a couple sets. Not too bad at all. This is such a THP answer, but 950GH is where I'd go.

Elevate is kind of unique in the feel department. I've tried the Tour Lite in a couple sets. Not too bad at all. This is such a THP answer, but 950GH is where I'd go.
Never tried them but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the 950GH. FWIW I absolutely love Nippon shafts

Most THP answer ever lol.

KBS lighter weight shafts seem to have a bunch of breakage issues in the tips. For something similar to the Elevate 95 I would strongly recommend the Nippon 950GH Neo.

Tour Lite is completely different profile than Elevates. Way more linear. I second or third looking at something like the Neo.

Tour Lite is completely different profile than Elevates. Way more linear. I second or third looking at something like the Neo.
What is a similar profile to the Tour Lite?

To answer the question try the KBS tour lite.

I am a shaft idiot so what does way more linear mean? Not as flexable at the tip or butt end?

I am a shaft idiot so what does way more linear mean? Not as flexable at the tip or butt end?
It's EI profile. Just more of a straight descent from butt to tip. It's often described as more boardy or lacking in feel. Great for some but it's more common for people to enjoy one with a a softer load section somewhere along the way.

It's EI profile. Just more of a straight descent from butt to tip. It's often described as more boardy or lacking in feel. Great for some but it's more common for people to enjoy one with a a softer load section somewhere along the way.
Got ya

Nippons all the way. Keep in mind the NEO's tend to spin more than the GHs, from what I have read...

Back