ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open: The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
This event is going to be 🔥🔥🔥

This one will be awesome, good luck everyone.

In it to win it.

Good luck fellas.
Come On In Ryan Phillippe GIF

Good luck all! This will be a fun one no doubt

I know the Grandaddy is overshadowing this event signup but right now is the time to get those entries in. Odds are in your favor!

Good luck to everyone signing up!

Entry sent. The chance to play Ballyhack and meet and play @xThor and @Muchmore18 I couldn’t pass it up.

Last edited:
I know the Grandaddy is overshadowing this event signup but right now is the time to get those entries in. Odds are in your favor!

This feels appropriate
Hunger Games Odds GIF

Good luck to everyone! Excited to see who gets in!

Just got my entry in. Let's play some golf in 5 months! Snow should be melted by then 'round here.

Just got my entry in. Let's play some golf in 5 months! Snow should be melted by then 'round here.
Awesome! Would love to see you in this one!

Good luck everyone! Unfortunately I won’t be submitting an entry for this one based on the commitment I have reviewing my bag received this week.

Good luck everyone! Unfortunately I won’t be submitting an entry for this one based on the commitment I have reviewing my bag received this week.
I don't like you. But I like your bag.

it would be hard to love my Nitron pushcart more than i do...unless i paired it with a proper bag. :cool:

Is the fact that I found a divot tool yesterday with a goat on it a premonition. Maybe it means Ballyhack or Goat Cup. IMG_8598.jpeg

Good luck to all that enter. I have done 2 Budget Championships with Bag Boy and can tell you that they are an awesome sponsor. Swag is generally what people gravitate towards but if you want to talk to sponsors about actual feedback this is one of the events to get into. Craig wants your feedback and he explains their thoughts and takes things back to the team. There are a ton of reviews of the ZTF and I really am excited for folks to get their hands on them and provide even more reviews of the bags.

I won't be entering this one as I would just be getting back from another trip and can't make the dates work but I would always be in for some time with Bag Boy!

who doesn't want a chance to hang out with the Anime Gods!?!

eru chitanda love GIF

First time I've been able to sign up for one of these! 🤞

Good luck everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back