ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth Tru GIF

This is always such a good event. Team Hackers needs that W this year! LET’S GO BOYS!

Such a great experience!! 🔥 🔥 🔥

Here we go, baby! Entry sent!!!!

Signed up. Just like the Masters, "a tradition like no other".

I have officially entered the race.
Turning Red GIF by Regal

giphy.gif

As a past participant I can say with certainty that it will be better than you can imagine.

You will make some great friends and learn a lot along the way.

It will be a commitment to review the equipment and post on the forum. Be present for team calls. Participate in group chats.

It will be worth it.

Good luck to all who enter.

Go Team Paradise!

This is my favorite team event to follow and there’s never been a better time for me to participate and review equipment. We just joined Richmond Hill GC about 5 minutes from my house, so I have much better access than before when I would drive 30 minutes just for range time.

Besides, Team Hackers needs a W!

For those that are still thinking about signing up, go read the live threads of past years and tell me you don't want to join.

I can’t wait to see the full roster of teams this year. I will be rooting for Team Paradise again; I am not a Jtubb
Who's that other guy rooting for?

Good luck all! It was such a an amazing experience and I am forever grateful to THP, JB and Cobra, especially Jose, and the rest of my Paradise teammates for making my first THP experience as special as it was.

I wish I could toss my name in the hat and help @jdtox hopefully 5 peat, but I'll be home on child bonding time.

Whoever gets picked, you're in for a helluva ride!

Best of luck to the entrants, looking forward to following this years MC journey.

Dreamt about this last night, the amount of trash talk Jose put out was hurtful, hahahaha

Always curious how the masses vote- is it heavily tilted towards the Dynasty, or are more people choosing to end the tyrannical reign of Lord Tox.

Best of luck everyone!

Always curious how the masses vote- is it heavily tilted towards the Dynasty, or are more people choosing to end the tyrannical reign of Lord Tox.
Right now its 53/47 in favor of joining the cult Team Paradise.

Right now its 53/47 in favor of joining the cult Team Paradise.
Historically it has been close each year, correct?

Historically it has been close each year, correct?
I dont save that data, but its been shared in the thread each year. I honestly don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back