ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sport Improve GIF by UFC
Joaquin Phoenix Thumbs Down GIF

I can’t wait to see the full roster of teams this year. I will be rooting for Team Paradise again; I am not a Jtubb

I can’t wait to see the full roster of teams this year. I will be rooting for Team Paradise again; I am not a Jtubb
Is someone flipping now known as tubbing? :ROFLMAO:

Entry is in. What an amazing opportunity!

I think it works. "Man, it didn't take much for him to tubb." It just works.

No, because @Scooby45 would have flipped too for a spot and a handful of scooby snacks. He wants to be carried again 🤣🤣🤣

Entry in.

Such a great event. 🤞🤞

Let's go Team Hackers!!

it doesn't get much better than this (of course grandaddy)....good luck to all who enter.

I generally throw my support behind one team or the other, depending on the participants. Once I claim a team for that year though, I stick with them through until the next years participants start being announced. Call it what you will. How could I not get behind @TWright971 and @Inioch this year though!?

The flag and sticker from @BigDill might have helped sway me too :ROFLMAO:

Good luck to everyone entering! Should be an awesome follow! I’m loving my new Darkspeed X driver! Can’t wait for you all to get some awesome Cobra products as well.

Such an awesome event! I have so many enjoyable memories of my 2 Morgan Cup appearances. Good luck to all that enter!

I generally throw my support behind one team or the other, depending on the participants. Once I claim a team for that year though, I stick with them through until the next years participants start being announced. Call it what you will. How could I not get behind @TWright971 and @Inioch this year though!?

The flag and sticker from @BigDill might have helped sway me too :ROFLMAO:
Much appreciated!

Let’s Rock

Good luck to all entries

Signed up, game is in a good place right now and this old man won Long drive in the scramble today....LETS GO!

Would love to take my new GolfTec swing and some DarkSpeed goodness and help end the reign. Hacker Power

This is my favorite sign up of the year!
Goodluck to everyone who enters (unless your on Team Hackers).😉

The new Darkspeed irons are fantastic.

No, because @Scooby45 would have flipped too for a spot and a handful of scooby snacks. He wants to be carried again 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t think I’d consider flipping for a spot, but I 100% would consider eating a box of these Scooby snacks for a spot

1712873902560.png

It’s just never not going to be funny in this thread
Imagine if he played cobra equipment. Might be good. Actual..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back