ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
ShotScope events in the past have been absolutely amazing and filled with data. Such a cool experience

I'm torn with this one. On the one hand, I'd love to go so much! On the other hand, I'm not sure I can make up enough for my absences even without going to this one on Mother's day.

Signups will stay open for a couple of more days. A bunch of THPers are already in. Good luck everybody and we will announce participants next week.

I'm in, thank you for this opportunity!

Is it wishful thinking to be a back-to-back Data entry? Of course. But damn it’d be fun to see Gavin and Jen again. And Shot Scope has been amazing. And @Jeff Spicoli is entered. So I’m in.
There is always a chance and you don't know unless until you try. Shotscope always knocks it out of the park.

I've wanted to play Hidden Creek as much as any other Dormie Network course. And the cherry on top is it would be with Shot Scope. But, it's a weekend I can't skip out on and play golf out of town.

Good luck to those who've entered. This is such a fun experience.

I really wish these dates worked. Good luck to everyone that enters.

Sounds like an amazing event. Unfortunately have a trip scheduled during this one. Good luck to everyone who enters!

This one is high on my list. Unfortunately the dates won’t work. Good luck to everyone that enters.

I entered....wife approved a potential mothers day golf weekend. Thank you JB, ShotScope, and THP

Bump for this one! It's going to be another great time with Shot Scope!

Let’s get these entries in folks! Mom will understand 😬. As they say it’s better to ask for forgiveness.

Let’s get these entries in folks! Mom will understand 😬. As they say it’s better to ask for forgiveness.
Dates are a little risky .... But's its the Data Experience at Hidden Creek!

Good luck everyone!!

Midday bump reminder for those on the fence.

Darn I want to throw my name in the hat but the dates will not work..

This one is all closed up.
We will get participants announced soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back