ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.
I so want to put my name in for consideration but have a few things brewing that may or may not happen. I doubt any of it will clear up before signups close 😞
Consolation will be following along as you lucky folks get to play and have fun at Briggs. Not nearly the same though.

That is so awesome! I have placed my entry.
Good luck to all who have sent!

"Be the right ball t'day!"

Conor Mcgregor World GIF

Yep I've entered the chat. My walk up to the first tee box.
You might hurt yourself if you do walk up like that....I know I would - I'd pull my bicep, tricep, pec and probably hurt my knee again! :ROFLMAO:

x-pac wrestling GIF by WWE

Entered!! Good luck all, this is going to be amazing!!

100% in for this one! Good luck everyone.

You might hurt yourself if you do walk up like that....I know I would - I'd pull my bicep, tricep, pec and probably hurt my knee again! :ROFLMAO:
I did the worm across the driving range at The Hideaway…😂

Very fitting to have the signup for an event at Briggs Ranch on Taco Tuesday. Get those entries in; this is going to be a blast for those lucky enough to get drawn.
Did you say taco?!?!? The food selection at Briggs Ranch would do damage on my dieting!

good luck everyone! Sounds like an awesome time

Did you say taco?!?!? The food selection at Briggs Ranch would do damage on my dieting!
That taco truck is a free cheat day(s) if you get picked.

That taco truck is a free cheat day(s) if you get picked.
I mean, that goes without saying. That taco truck looks awesome.

This really seems exciting to be a part of. Good luck to all that enter.

Briggs is so great

Good luck everyone

Good luck to everyone who enters

Would love to have the opportunity.

Entered

I'd be thrilled to participate in this latest version of the Championship. I have a lot of travel planned this year but thankfully these dates are perfect. Springtime at Briggs Ranch will be beautiful.

MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back