ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – The 2024 Vokey Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love love love to enter. But sadly cannot give this a go. But! I will be following and hope to learn a few things from an extended distance.

Good luck to everyone throwing their name in the hat here! Awesome event and location!!

This one sounds amazing.. checking dates now. I've never bagged a vokey wedge but have hit them many times and know that they are solid!

I have never had a Vokey and have used some of the lesser-known brands and component heads for years. I would love to get in on this.

The dates won’t work for me. Good luck to those that enter.

This will be a great one. Good luck everyone!

Incredible opportunity and what an itinerary! Good luck to everyone entering!

Entered!! This sounds amazing and is exactly what my short game needs. Good luck everyone!

This starts on my Bday and would be so much fun and a great present. Unfortunately I have plans. Good luck all.

Man, would love to know and understand Vokey wedges better but have to sit this one out and follow along live.

Good luck to everyone entering.

Wow!! :love: Best of luck to all who enter! What a track to showcase those wedges!

Just a feeling I have, but I think this ends up being one of the best of the year.
Seems to be flying under the radar at the moment but...get fit for new vokeys, get taught how to use them at Ballyhack? 🤯

New wedges, wedge clinic, Goat Track, and wedges on the 18th at night?! Hot damn!!

Just a feeling I have, but I think this ends up being one of the best of the year.
I would agree. Have looked forward to this one since it was teased sometime last year.

Yeah had to enter

Can’t think of a better course for this kind of event! Good luck everyone!

Sounds like a great experience - Good Luck to all that enter...

Good luck everyone…wedges and Ballyhack! Pure excitement and for those that know your wedge game needs to be dialed in around Ballyhack. The 🐐 Track being a part of this is awesome! Perfect way to see how the wedges perform!

Good luck to all that enter. I can't think of a more fun place to test out some new Vokey wedges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back