ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now – 2024 TEEm Tour Edge – Be An Equipment Tester

Creating more competition for my spot :LOL: but don't want anyone to miss out on the opportunity to try some great equipment.

Sign up while you can, being on TEEm Tour Edge last year was incredible, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I'll be following this year's TEEm closely, should be testing some more really good stuff! :drinks:

I wouldnt want to steal the show as a repeat reviewer, but dont sleep on this! While most of the gear is out of the bag that was found during my COVID review, I will say it led to a purchase of the EXS220 FW and i still hit a rocket hybrid in the E723 which is a game changer at the 200+ yard marker

Your Current Handicap: 2.1
Confirm you are RH: Confirmed
Give us 1-2 sentences on your plan of action for reviews.: Not to dissimilar to others on their plans for reviews: putting clubs in the bag, testing, posting etc. My current fairway woods are Tour Edge CB pro's-which are like 10 years old-so Tour Edge is certainly a brand that resonates with me.

I have absolutely have been loving my tour edge gear, whomever gets this opportunity will not be disappointed. They may no have the visibility that some other bigger OEM's have but their clubs are premium

Cannot wait to see who is chosen to try out the Tour Edge equipment this year!!

Would love to have this opportunity to test future product.
I am a 5 handicap and right handed.
I would use launch monitors, range sessions, and course play to test the product.
I would also use social media and video to post such sessions.

Current Clubs
Tour Edge C723 Driver
Tour Edge C723 Fairway
Tour Edge C723 Hybrid
Tour Edge Pro 723 Irons
Tour Edge Wingman Wedges
Tour Edge Wingman 701 Putter
Tour Edge Staff Stand Bag

Would love to have this opportunity to test future product.
I am a 5 handicap and right handed.
I would use launch monitors, range sessions, and course play to test the product.
I would also use social media and video to post such sessions.

Current Clubs
Tour Edge C723 Driver
Tour Edge C723 Fairway
Tour Edge C723 Hybrid
Tour Edge Pro 723 Irons
Tour Edge Wingman Wedges
Tour Edge Wingman 701 Putter
Tour Edge Staff Stand Bag
:welcome: , and great to see that you jumped into The Albatross Club right away! :drinks:

Cap is at 10.5
RH
Have long been a Tour Edge enthusiast. Had their 3W in bag over 20 years ago and almost always have had a club or two in bag since then. Am playing a few times a week and also hitting balls inside with my set up. Will provide insights to forum often.

Awesome opportunity! GL to those signing up!

Handicap: 12
Right handed.
Play weekly in a league (willing to test in league play) and usually get out one the weekend days. Looking to expand my Tour Edge horizons. I bought the exotics e722 irons 2 seasons ago and I now tell everyone to pass on the other, more expensive brands.

Back