Signup! Bridgesetone Ball Testing - B330-RX Yellow

1. Albany, OR
2. 12.5
3. 100-105
4. Srixon Z-Star
5. I generally do not like yellow balls, and have always associated them with being cheap. I have never played a top of the line yellow ball though.

1. City & State you will be playing in: Jacksonville, FL
2. Your handicap index: 16
3. Your swing speed: 98
4. Your current golf ball: Srixon Z-Star Yellow
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: Love 'em, much easier to follow in flight for my contact-lensed eyes and I like being a little "different"

1. City & State you will be playing in Richmond, VA
2. Your handicap index 12.1
3. Your swing speed 108
4. Your current golf ball 330RX/S
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall I've played a sleeve of yellow Zstars and really like the visibility.....however my lowest rounds have been with a 330RX and I wouldn't mind trying the yellows to see how they game for me!!

City & State: Ruston, LA
Handicap Index: 8.1
Swing Speed: 105 - 110
Current Ball: B330-RX and PRO V1
Thoughts on yellow ball: I've never played a yellow ball, but I always like doing things different than the rest of the people I play with. None of them play yellow balls either.

1. Greenville, NC
2. 3.4
3. 104
4. Nike TOur D
5. I'd try anything. If it is better, I'll play it.

Woot! Lemme get in on this baby! I played the RX towards the end of the summer and really ended up liking the ball. Had to switch to a cheaper winter ball and never could find any of the yellow e6's around my town. :disapointed:

1. City & State you will be playing in - Maui, HI (On Vacation!)
2. Your handicap index - 16.9
3. Your swing speed - 112 Mph
4. Your current golf ball - Taylormade T/P Black
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I really enjoyed using both the Srixon Tour Yellow balls last year. It does seem to create a different "calming" mental feeling as I'm addressing the ball. It's also a heck of a lot easier to find when the ball still goes into the native stuff!

1. City & State: Tucson, AZ
2. Handicap: 10.1
3. Swing speed: 95
4. Current ball: Taylormade Penta
5. Thoughts: I've always thought that yellow balls were kind of a fad and mostly lower-grade balls. I tried them, along with orange balls, years ago when they first came out, but I never really found that they were any easier to see or find. I'm open-minded about trying them again. As I get older, it's getting harder for me so see the ball in flight.

City and State: Hopkinsville, KY
Handicap: 12
Swing Speed: 95-100
Current Ball: Taylor Made Penta
Thoughts: Have tried the yellow ball before and as I am getting older, they are easier to see in flight. I am also a fan of Bridgestone balls and have used the yellow e6. Would love to be a tester!

1. City & State you will be playing in

Englewood, FL

2. Your handicap index

3. Your swing speed

85 - 90

4. Your current golf ball

Pro V1

5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall

Have not played on for years but should be better for aging eyes.

N.B. The ball fitting program suggests the B330 RXS

Man no matter how I try the fitting it keeps giving me the B330s!!! Silly thing keeps giving me the right ball for my game!! LOL /wink
Hope you all enjoy the testing of these, I know I loved the blind ball test from taylormade a while back, it was a lot of fun being able to do comparisons!

Good luck,

May your balls be yellow and your drives be straight

1. City & State you will be playing in---Bismarck ND
2. Your handicap index-----+1
3. Your swing speed-----115mph
4. Your current golf ball----Zstar x or Prov x
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall---Love em, played the yellow Z-star

This is the ball that the website encourages me to get so I will give it a go if picked. Love the yellow also
Raleigh, North Carolina
Handicap is 12.7
Swing Speed is 103
Current golf ball is TM Burner Tour
Thought on yellow balls- Love them. Got to play the E6 in yellow and thought it was fantastic. Hoping that the E7 is made in yellow as well.

1. City & State you will be playing in---Orchard Lake MI
2. Your handicap index-----6.2
3. Your swing speed-----100mph
4. Your current golf ball----Zstar x, B330S
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall---Havent tried them yet- Open to using them.

1. Fort Lauderdale, FLORIDA (70*+ and sunny)
2. 6
3. Driver 110-112
4. Srixon Z-Star X and ProV1x
5. I play both yellow and white balls and I like the yellow ball as it stand out in lower light conditions at dusk.

These are to much for my game, good luck to all the testers. Awesome of :bridgestone: to bring this to :thp:!!

Besides I've got at least a years supply of yellow e6's! :golf:

Too much snow in Utah for me to throw my hat in, plus I got to do it last time. And for the record, I got to test the B330-S and it fits my game PERFECTLY! Thanks to the THP and Bridgestone for such great opportunities.

I was fit for the RX at the PGA show and this ball will be in my bag come spring....good luck to those chosen to test these. Looking forward to hearing everyone's views

1. Victoria, B.C, Canada
2. 13.4
3. 103-105
4. Nike One Tour/Srixon Z-star/ B330-RX
5. Love the Z-star yellow under the right lighting conditions and grass colour. The e6 yellow was a nice ball but not the right ball for me but I really like the yellow idea.

1. City & State you will be playing in
Fayette AL
2. Your handicap index
NA, play to about a 30
3. Your swing speed
Round about 100-105.
4. Your current golf ball
Srixon Tour Yellow
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall
I like the added visibility. It is nice to be able to see where it lands from 240 yards away.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Milledgeville, Georgia
2. Your handicap index - 11.3 OOBGolf
3. Your swing speed - 90/95 ish
4. Your current golf ball - Bridgestone RX
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - Thinking I need to try them, as I am aging it is getting harder to track the ball in the air.

Last edited:
1. City & State you will be playing in-- Huntersville, NC
2. Your handicap index-- 30
3. Your swing speed--96
4. Your current golf ball--Bridgestone e6 or Nike Juice
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall--Love the ease to follow them and find them in winter, brown grass

1. You must be able to give these a test drive on the course within 5 days of receiving the golf balls.

Yeah. The forecast just went to 12 to 15 inches starting tonight thru Wednesday morning. We are actually going to be under a blizzard warning beginning at 6 AM. I have lived here for almost 42 years and don't ever remember one of those before! So no test driving of golf balls for me!

Well don't know my swing speed and my handicap is around 10-15, but I won't throw my name in there. As much as I want too, I don't think I could give this a proper review.

1. City & State you will be playing in - Augusta, GA
2. Your handicap index - 2.9
3. Your swing speed - Driver 111 mph
4. Your current golf ball - Titleist ProV1x
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall - I am open to trying them, but have always preferred white balls

1. City & State you will be playing in: Newport News VA
2. Your handicap index: 14.86
3. Your swing speed: 98-103
4. Your current golf ball: NXT Tour, Bridgestone e7
5. What are your thoughts on yellow balls overall: They are great. Softball went to yellow balls years ago for vision and golf should do the same

Back