Shot my best round ever this morning.

Congratulations on the great round!

Shot my best round ever this morning, beat my previous best 86 by 4 strokes, 9 pars and 1 birdie 82. Couple of double bogeys sprinkled in, but went 41/41. Im over the moon, this is what it feels like to be an almost decent golfer haha. for reference my current handicap is 17.4
Cap is going down. Nice work!!!

Pretty cool

Congrats! 4 strokes lower is a lot and a breakthrough like that will allow you to be more relaxed and in the moment next time you are flirting with a new PB.

im interested to see what it does to my handicap. dont know if i shot so far under if i run up against some sort of a cap or not.

likely depends on the differential. It is the best feeling when you get the "the score posted is outside the expected range for this golfer" warning...well done

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

Shot my best round ever this morning, beat my previous best 86 by 4 strokes, 9 pars and 1 birdie 82. Couple of double bogeys sprinkled in, but went 41/41. Im over the moon, this is what it feels like to be an almost decent golfer haha. for reference my current handicap is 17.4
Pizza Yes GIF

im interested to see what it does to my handicap. dont know if i shot so far under if i run up against some sort of a cap or not.
Handicap will likely drop a couple of points... welcome to 15.x :) What did you think was "better" in the round to help scoring - driving, putting, scrambling...?

did it with the jpx 923 pro's i got from you, must have left some good juju on them!
🔥🔥

Plenty of juice left in them! Glad they are still handing out PB’s like candy!

Handicap will likely drop a couple of points... welcome to 15.x :) What did you think was "better" in the round to help scoring - driving, putting, scrambling...?
Im fairly long off the tee (256 avg on shot scope) but today they were landing in the fairway, and not putting me in trouble, I was also hitting those 6 footers for par that i miss a lot and get bogeys on. but the biggest upside is making nice solid iron shots, instead of hitting crappy second shots. I probably gained the most strokes with the putter hitting the 6-10' putts. I doubled my avg number of pars today, which was a result of FIR, GIR being way higher than normal, and my putts being 34.

🔥🔥

Plenty of juice left in them! Glad they are still handing out PB’s like candy!
they are sauuuuuuuucy, i added a 4i with a the recoil shaft as well, threw my stupid pxg hybrids in the basement, added the 4i and a 5w

Congrats on the PB it is an awesome feeling!

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congrats!!!

Congrats on a personal best! Always nice when it all comes together for the day.

Congrats on the PB! Awesome stuff.

That’s fantastic! Way to go…sub-80 will happen this year.
that would be a dream come true haha. ill be happy if i can consistently shoot 85 or under

Great round That's awesome!!

Congrats on the personal best it always feels great when that happens.

Back