Shaft replacement addicting?

after replacing my iron shafts with the help of my dad, realizing how easy it is to do, i want to swap out the wedge flex shaft in my 50*.. doubt it would do much difference though, i don't use that club too often.. but then again, it is only like $25 for the one club..

after replacing my iron shafts with the help of my dad, realizing how easy it is to do, i want to swap out the wedge flex shaft in my 50*.. doubt it would do much difference though, i don't use that club too often.. but then again, it is only like $25 for the one club..

How are those shafts treating you? If you like them the KBS wedge is a good shaft that matches the feel well. Their High-rev is good but will feel softer. You can also use the PW shaft in the Tour in the wedges. A lot of good players do that so the feel is exact.

hackin

How are those shafts treating you? If you like them the KBS wedge is a good shaft that matches the feel well. Their High-rev is good but will feel softer. You can also use the PW shaft in the Tour in the wedges. A lot of good players do that so the feel is exact.

hackin

they're awesome! i love them! the weight took a while to get used to, but they're fantastic! thanks for the hook-up! yeah i was thinking about getting some kbs wedge shafts..

Back