SeeMore SB-1 unboxing

Nice score. That's a sweet putter. Look forward to hearing how it fares after the lengthening. Interested to hear how well the alignment and method works on a longer putter. The theory should all be the same, I assume, but hearing how easy/difficult it is to put into play will be good.

Is there a dealer in Sweden who sells Seemore?? And if so, where?? I live 30 minutes from the border, and are not afraid to drive a bit if I can test some of those putters out!

Nice package for sure, congress.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Is there a dealer in Sweden who sells Seemore?? And if so, where?? I live 30 minutes from the border, and are not afraid to drive a bit if I can test some of those putters out!

Lisma Golf is their dealer, I think they're located in Örebro.

Nice score. That's a sweet putter. Look forward to hearing how it fares after the lengthening. Interested to hear how well the alignment and method works on a longer putter. The theory should all be the same, I assume, but hearing how easy/difficult it is to put into play will be good.

My coach thinks lengthening it will be difficult, because 11 inch plugs are pretty rare (if they even exist). Best option is to buy a new shaft but getting in there and fiddling in that hosel seems a bit difficult. On the flipside, he got so excited from hitting a few putts with mine that he'll take it and can pay for custom ordering one from the US, haha.

Oh well, I'm not in tears over it because I'm holing putts left and right with my Ping. But still.

Back